Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18 - Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Who wins this marquee matchup?

• OOB

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • OOB but in red

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • See results (but also OOB)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's a photo of Mick Fleetwood meeting Carlton legend Bruce Doull whilst wearing a Carlton guernsey.

405150747_375353774859577_2250963905608669024_n.jpg
giphy.gif

I think i'll pass with regards to the Royals catering options this Sunday. I just would worry that it could have something dodgy in it!

I think it's best that we go and eat at a location outside of their premises OOB's.:laughv1:
I know a good place

OIG1.jpg

I much prefer the Lindsey Buckingham/Stevie Nicks era Fleetwood Mac mate, although the Peter Green stuff is good too.

I much prefer the Peter Green era Fleetwood Mac. :smilecat:

Has it got cake?

I’ve been thinking about cake for 3 days now…and I seriously can’t take it anymore!

I’m thinking about going to this fancy birthday cake joint this arvo and buying a birthday cake so I can sit and eat it all weekend!

🤭

Has it got cake?

I’ve been thinking about cake for 3 days now…and I seriously can’t take it anymore!

I’m thinking about going to this fancy birthday cake joint this arvo and buying a birthday cake so I can sit and eat it all weekend!

🤭

Just get a cupcake. Otherwise Tigerturbulance will send you to the track every day.

Has it got cake?

🤭
It's in Spotswood so it has everything including cakes.

That muffin thing looks fantastic.
Yeah! But I asked for hard ****ing yolk bc I don’t like the googly bits and they gave it to me soft so as soon as I cut it I had yolk in my lap. Ruined my morning it did!!! And I only ate half bc…well…I’m super fussy! 😂😂😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don McClean was singing about that plane crash that killed Buddy Holly, The Big Bopper and Ritchie Valens here.

We've also had that moment in our lives when the music died. It could be the end of a relationship and losing a loved one etc.

There's just so many depths and layers to this song imo.

Nope. Once I get something in my head… a whole cake will be eaten this arvo! Trust me! 🤭😂

I think a couple nice 10K runs (one morning, one afternoon) will suit you just fine. :sunglasses:

(can't find a 'coach with whistle' emoji...)

Yeah! But I asked for hard ******* yolk bc I don’t like the googly bits and they gave it to me soft so as soon as I cut it I had yolk in my lap. Ruined my morning it did!!! And I only ate half bc…well…I’m super fussy! 😂😂😂

Yikes! I get it, I used to prefer hard yolks too (now I like them over easy the best).

It's also easier to eat an over hard fried egg in sandwich form.

Yikes! I get it, I used to prefer hard yolks too (now I like them over easy the best).

It's also easier to eat an over hard fried egg in sandwich form.
If I could ask for hard boiled yolks I would but I don’t want to be that dickhead.

I managed a hotel once where the chefs knew exactly how I liked it so 2 little yellow balls would come out on toast with half an avo and some liquid gold. (Hollandaise sauce). That shit is ****ing gooooooood!!

Has it got cake?

🤭
CakeEater you're coming under some pressure.

Back