Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

pig swallows GIF

Nom nom nom!
That's not sugar either ok!

You’re looking extra attractive this week, DP!
I’m trying this new moisturiser!?! Takes at least 10 years off you…

You likey???

These Wonders are bloody tasty btw!

PS. Tag me properly coward

You likey???

Vine Ok GIF

Yeah…love it

Hi guys, just doing the rounds keeping my eye on the possible #1draft pick for the Bombers
You know who you are, plenty of banter (you don’t have to play well) & you will be the surprise pick. 😉

View attachment 1996111
You know the draft is for drafting players who aren't in a league currently?

You likey???

the secret to my pink glowing complexion is.......

oil of turbo.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PAMMY! Good to see you, wish you were still playing werewolf 😔

Like 'em medium.
Hey Tenzy.
How are you?
We missed you last game when you were snowed under. Hoefully we'll see more of you this one.

You know the draft is for drafting players who aren't in a league currently?
She They said they would leave the league straight after the last game & then we’ll pick them up the following week. Yeah I know it sounds illegal but I have been following that other league & well you know, anything goes 🤣

She They said they would leave the league straight after the last game & then we’ll pick them up the following week. Yeah I know it sounds illegal but I have been following that other league & well you know, anything goes 🤣

Oh you’re signing the other bloke who ‘retired’?

Interesting Grav, interesting.

That’s no good fella! You on the mend now?

I’ve been well. Besides smashing cars and s*t…. Speaking of…was meant to get my new car today and for some reason it didn’t happen so I went down to Mazda like a raving lunatic and my car will be ready in a few days… with a bow and the ****** cookie I asked for lol AND all the extras will be on it AND in the meantime they will loan me a car! (a day or 2)

It’s amazing what some ******* girlie tears do and some physco ranting does!

Bloody arseholes car salesmen, had to resort to crocodile tears

Other than that life is peachy! 🍑
Eh it’s been quite a struggle lately tbh and there’s also been some struggles with extended family dynamics and relationships, which has been a bit emotionally taxing internally.

Glad to hear you’ve being going well and hopefully you car will be as ready as new when you get it back especially with that delicious cookie waiting for consumption, sounds like you would be a role or two on Home and Away with all your crocodile tears though 😂

Speaking of which, guess who’ll be having his first driving lesson soon after 5 years putting it off.

driving like a boss GIF

Always snowed under now.

But I'm good, how are you?
Good thanks Tenzy. This week is the calm before the storm.
I have a meeting on Monday about a big commission so I will see whats what, fingers crossed.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back