Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Eh it’s been quite a struggle lately tbh and there’s also been some struggles with extended family dynamics and relationships, which has been a bit emotionally taxing internally.

Glad to hear you’ve being going well and hopefully you car will be as ready as new when you get it back especially with that delicious cookie waiting for consumption, sounds like you would be a role or two on Home and Away with all your crocodile tears though 😂

Speaking of which, guess who’ll be having his first driving lesson soon after 5 years putting it off.

driving like a boss GIF
Awww! That’s not great to hear mate. Ya know what they say though… ya can’t chose your family! Just gotta learn to pretend to like em a little! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Chin up 👆🏻

Congrats on taking that first step or your dog…whoever is taking their first driving lesson! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I’ll have you know….not all us amazing drivers are born amazing! It took me 7 attempts at my learners and another 4 attempts at my P’s!

Home and away?? I’m a Neighbours girl mate haha

Awww! That’s not great to hear mate. Ya know what they say though… ya can’t chose your family! Just gotta learn to pretend to like em a little! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Chin up 👆🏻

Congrats on taking that first step or your dog…whoever is taking their first driving lesson! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I’ll have you know….not all us amazing drivers are born amazing! It took me 7 attempts at my learners and another 4 attempts at my P’s!

Home and away?? I’m a Neighbours girl mate haha
Yeah true, it’s hard to love sometimes when others don’t show the same affection but grateful for my mum, dad and brother at least for being there.

Oh god, it might take me more than 70 attempts given my horrendous skills so might as well put a bumper sticker of baby is driving on there so people can be more considerate, shit I’m really not looking forward to it 😂

Yeah true, it’s hard to love sometimes when others don’t show the same affection but grateful for my mum, dad and brother at least for being there.

Oh god, it might take me more than 70 attempts given my horrendous skills so might as well put a bumper sticker of baby is driving on there so people can be more considerate, s**t I’m really not looking forward to it 😂
How does it work these days for a mature driver?

Do you have to do 100 supervised hours? Or is that waved bc your a responsible adult 🤷🏼‍♀️😂🤷🏼‍♀🤦‍♀️🙄🤭

Hi guys, just doing the rounds keeping my eye on the possible #1draft pick for the Bombers
You know who you are, plenty of banter (you don’t have to play well) & you will be the surprise pick. 😉

View attachment 1996111
Hi Grav, I have done my one year as Wonders captain. Are the Bombers 2's still looking for a captain?

I'll be there in 3 weeks. I'll give the construction crew* a stern talking to.

*construction crew may or may not be our 5 rookies

angry homer simpson GIF
our two inactive rookies and Pamcake1 for being mentioned by the oobs*

How does it work these days for a mature driver?

Do you have to do 100 supervised hours? Or is that waved bc your a responsible adult 🤷🏼‍♀️😂🤷🏼‍♀🤦‍♀️🙄🤭
Were you trying to spell irresponsible adult by any chance cause I’m definitely not a responsible one :laughv1:

Think it’s 75 hrs of supervised driving with 15 hrs of night training, but one good thing with South Australia at least is there is CBT&A training method so that basically means it’s all practical assessment based and no written final test, which for a spud like me who has horrible memory, is a godsend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Were you trying to spell irresponsible adult by any chance cause I’m definitely not a responsible one :laughv1:

Think it’s 75 hrs of supervised driving with 15 hrs of night training, but one good thing with South Australia at least is there is CBT&A training method so that basically means it’s all practical assessment based and no written final test, which for a spud like me who has horrible memory, is a godsend.
I’m not much better. Im a 12mth good behaviour licence. I have 2 points to last me until feb next year which I can tell you right now…. Ain’t gonna happen! Old lead foot Lucy here 🤦‍♀️

Hello Wonders and its good to get to the last round of the H&A season so we can get into the real qooty next week and complete our cup2spoon2cup destiny.

Once the Old Boys and gals have finished their recovery bath we will join you for some social festivities this afternoon

View attachment 1995729

For extra credit, guess what my other tentacles are doing right now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back