Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously! 4 attempts? Why's that, you kept seeing Beefcake walk past while you were parking or you kept breaking out of the car and going to see that dress on sale in the window of that shop that you went past?

I got my licence the week after my 18th birthday (first go) was really disappointed that I wasn't allowed to drive home but the instructor said his insurance didn't cover me, if I was no longer a learner.
Got home, housemate said I could borrow his Falcon XR to go for my first spin on the P's.
So off I went, only to be rear ended at the first traffic lights I stopped at and the car got totalled.
So car licence and first car accident all within 3hours!
Oh that's no good!
What you should do is wait until you get given your mama's old Hillman Hunter, and then go out with friends and total it.
:sneaky:

Oh that's no good!
What you should do is wait until you get given your mama's old Hillman Hunter, and then go out with friends and total it.
I just went through the neighbours front fence in my parents cortina 😝

No smart bitch! 😂😂 I’m dyslexic as heck and I’ve got ADHD 😂😂
(Explains a heck load 😉)

At 16, Beefcakes weren’t exactly on my radar 🤷🏼‍♀️

I was just ‘not very good’ and I struggle with attention lol and instructions!

I hit 16 and my neighbour took me to 3 different transport departments in one day before we exhausted them, the next day we did the same thing and yet I came home with no licence…. On the 3rd the same questions I kept getting wrong I got right! But

Woo Hoo Season 5 GIF by Friends
Yeah 16's pretty young to go for your licence, here in Vic learners is 17.
The first time 'I drove' was at 9 on a tractor and then we had a paddock bomb from when I was 12.
So when Dad gave me 6 driving lessons with the RACV for my 17th birthday (family tradition) that's all I had for teaching and it was mainly parking.
What a nice neighbour you had! Yeah, I get the defiance disorder. Your talking to a mirror there!
My Mum's a lead foot, all the men in my family are car nuts, but I've only ever lost one point in what 44 years of driving for going 3kms over the limit! Bloody waste of money that is paying fines.
So yes I am 'Goody Two Shoes' behind the wheel.
If I ever get stopped in RBT's (3 times so far) the Police are always so nice to me... Colgate!

Oh that's no good!
Yes, my big sister crashed while parking and then didn't drive for 4 years till she got her confidence back.

HARPSichord any events on the calendar this season?
I did the Canberra marathon in April. I've now come down with a tendinitis issue in my foot that I'm trying to manage. Heading to Europe in a few weeks so won't do too much running over there. Aiming to do the Huskisson half in November. Will try for a sub 1:30 if the body holds up.

How about yourself?

Yeah 16's pretty young to go for your licence, here in Vic learners is 17.
The first time 'I drove' was at 9 on a tractor and then we had a paddock bomb from when I was 12.
So when Dad gave me 6 driving lessons with the RACV for my 17th birthday (family tradition) that's all I had for teaching and it was mainly parking.
What a nice neighbour you had! Yeah, I get the defiance disorder. Your talking to a mirror there!
My Mum's a lead foot, all the men in my family are car nuts, but I've only ever lost one point in what 44 years of driving for going 3kms over the limit! Bloody waste of money that is paying fines.
So yes I am 'Goody Two Shoes' behind the wheel.
If I ever get stopped in RBT's (3 times so far) the Police are always so nice to me... Colgate!

Chasing Merry Go Round GIF by Barbara Pozzi

I feel like there is a comparison here Pammy! 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've bitched at me about that before, you should know by now I reply singly or not at all.

View attachment 1996500
You’re presuming I remember an interaction that’s happened before let alone that I even remember you in the first place.

If anyone sees a frozen turd walking around today…that’s me!
Shaking In Bed GIF by NTE Grøntforsprang

Holy snapping dog s**t it’s cold today!

I’m sorry! Bu I need to complain to someone bc Mother Nature the bitch has turned her ears off!
Shorts weather for me on a nice day off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back