Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Mount Buller Demons v Ophidian Old Boys at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

You went shopping the day before Easter - what were you thinking??
That the cats needed kitty litter (as the alternative would not be pretty) and the offspring managed to consume all the eggs in the house in about 24 hours. And I'm not going egg and bacon free tomorrow!

That the cats needed kitty litter (as the alternative would not be pretty) and the offspring managed to consume all the eggs in the house in about 24 hours. And I'm not going egg and bacon free tomorrow!
Sometimes even with the litter can still be messy...

cat-oops.gif
And who is cooking Easter breakky - you or Mrs M

View attachment 1944124
And who is cooking Easter breakky - you or Mrs M
Yep, I've had cats that have done that. Thickos.

I do the bulk of the cooking. Mrs m is coeliac and doesn't eat meat (with the exception of chicken breast) so dinner time roulette is constant at chez moginie.

View attachment 1944124
That cat looks part Abyssinian. The first Mrs m had an Abyssinian and I can confirm that they are as mad as hell and do the stupidest things. I clearly remember him cleaning one ear with one paw, the other ear with his other paw then both ears at the same time and falling backwards off the table.

This is pretty similar to me. I lived in QLD for 13 years alll up and anytime a Broncos game was on I'd say Umm! Nope. Then I'd watch the AFL on the TV.
😂😂😂

Free season passes mate. 😉 I’m a fake follower 😂
(Couldn’t even tell you who won last night nor do I give a s**t)

So what have I missed;

Well I mean apart from Fleabane , DemurePrincess and myblueroan
Did you bring Easter eggs?
Easter Bunny GIF by Canticos World

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Similar situation - had to make an emergency trip as my relatives are now visiting with 3 offspring tomorrow. We did not have the eggs (chocolate or otherwise) to handle a +4 influx so reinforcements needed!

Oh, so they're giving season passes away now? 🤣

That right there, is how good that other code is doing. Free passes and playing in the States 😂

That right there, is how good that other code is doing. Free passes and playing in the States 😂
But in Brisbane, of all places? Are they that worried that the Dolphins (not the Mt Buller ones) are hiving off support?

Can't ever imagine quaffing either to be honest.
The lemon grass one is surprising good- good light summer beer. Super refreshing.

Macs used to have a beer for sale over here had coriander and orange in it and it was the s**t. Haven’t seen it for at least 10 years

Any Demons around?

I need to take my frustration out on someone.

Golf can go and get ****ed. Had 21 points on the front 9 today, couldn't hit much better. Then I get 13 points for the back 9, 3 putting 4 times.

Which Demon will volunteer for a kicking?
Awwww! Go kick a wall you!
Actually don’t…you may hurt yourself but be nice grumpy guts!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back