AFLW Season 7 Round 2: v North @ MCG, 5pm Friday 2/9

Remove this Banner Ad

After a great win to start the season we face another test against North. They pantsed Gold Coast last weekend, but not sure what can be read into that given how poor the Sun's will likely be this year.
Game is at the G pre the men's final v Sydney so get down early if you can. Playing in an enclosed stadium should aid our fancy style of play.
We've had North's measure in the last few games against them, but most of those were at fortress Casey. I'm confident we can get over them again, but will probably be another close game.

Love that the game is at the G but it's far too early to be a curtain raiser really. Will catch the second half on TV hopefully at dinner beforehand.
Big game if we can got 2-0 with wins over North and Crows who should be around the top again.

Love that the game is at the G but it's far too early to be a curtain raiser really. Will catch the second half on TV hopefully at dinner beforehand.
Big game if we can got 2-0 with wins over North and Crows who should be around the top again.
Yeah it's awkward timing. Most folks will want dinner and a reasonably priced drink before the QF. I get the idea of more games at the G but I doubt they'll get much of a crowd before 3QT.

Being broadcast on 7mate for those playing at home now .
Tuned in for the last 5 minutes. We looked a bit scrappy, not quite hitting targets, fumbling too much. Still, haven't been hurt the other way so if we can settle that down should be able to make some more chances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That had a classic Dees loss written all over it. Dominated large stretches but didn't put it on the board. Saved by a pretty arsey goal from Bannan.
Whatever, will take the win!
I agree. Our composure really wasn't there. We just managed to scrap out the win. Lucky.

Similar lack of composure, to the men's team, right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back