Discussion Second Elimination Final St Kilda v Sydney @ Etihad Stadium Saturday Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Nervous now

Bets on centrebet done

Watched the Collingwood / WCE match. Kinda happy the pies won as I'd prefer to play them than WCE at Subi (if we get that far)

My son cooked the meat on the BBQ downstairs and I've had my first quiet rum. Now I've got an hour and a half to wait and only rum to help quell that rising sensation in the pit of my stomach. If I'm not careful I will be blotto handing out red cards to anyone who even inverts their comma's wrongly

Nervous now

Bets on centrebet done

Watched the Collingwood / WCE match. Kinda happy the pies won as I'd prefer to play them than WCE at Subi (if we get that far)

My son cooked the meat on the BBQ downstairs and I've had my first quiet rum. Now I've got an hour and a half to wait and only rum to help quell that rising sensation in the pit of my stomach. If I'm not careful I will be blotto handing out red cards to anyone who even inverts their comma's wrongly
:thumbsu: I feel it Big K

Iv'e got the whole family over including boyfriends, just taken the Oxy's to settle me down. I am trying as hard as hell to get them to go to the movies because I am miserable an in pain and why waste the night with a grumpy old man, which is not exactly the truth but they are aware the game is on and I will be absorbed. Better do a spell check:)

St Kilda

FB: Sam Gilbert, Zac Dawson, Raphael Clarke
HB: Brendon Goddard, Sam Fisher, Jason Blake

C: Sean Dempster, Nick Dal Santo, Jason Gram
Foll: Ben McEvoy, Clinton Jones, Leigh Montagna

HF: Brett Peake, Nick Riewoldt, Adam Schneider
FF: Stephen Milne, Justin Koschitzke, David Armitage

I/C: Jack Steven, Farren Ray, Dean Polo
Sub: Jarryn Geary

Emg: Steven Baker, Michael S. Gardiner, Ryan Gamble

In: David Armitage
Out: Michael S. Gardiner

Sydney Swans

FB: Rhyce Shaw, Ted Richards, Tadhg Kennelly
HB: Martin Mattner, Alex Johnson, Nicholas Smith

C: Josh P. Kennedy, Adam Goodes, Jarrad McVeigh
Foll: Shane Mumford, Jude Bolton, Kieren Jack

HF: Ryan O'Keefe, Sam Reid, Gary Rohan
FF: Lewis Roberts-Thomson, Matt Spangher, Ben McGlynn

I/C: Jesse White, Craig Bird, Daniel Hannebery
Sub: Luke Parker

Emg: Nick Malceski, Mike Pyke, Lewis Jetta

In: Lewis Roberts-Thomson, Sam Reid
Out: Nick Malceski, Lewis Jetta

I just hope Roo doesn't have to earn every kick ''Peter Hudson style" tonight. When we played them at ANZ, the delivery to him was garbage. Ted Richards almost outpointed his every move that day. Could Joey, Dal, Schneids, Gram etc.. please measure the kick and put the pill on his chest tonight?

At least then we can put it on the scoreboard. Goodes is a champion and as the game goes on himself and O'Keefe seem to always get stronger. So can our taggers also please tackle the guts out of them from the first bounce. GO SAINTS!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goals not coming easy. Both sides with men back.

The pressure by the Saints hasn't been good enough. Swans have got easy movement down the wings too much.

Riewoldt missing a shot really hurts. Not a throwaway H&A game here.

Where was the frontal pressure?

WTF was going on before the game in the rooms?

Why am I asking ppl that like me have no idea? Lol.

All our dominance in that quarter counted for nothing, Swans get two quick goals and now we're 7 points down.

Still lacking targets up forward, Riewoldt getting outnumbered as per usual. Need Kosi to push forward into the fifty rather than playing across half back, we should have enough defenders down there already.

Frustrating as any quarter Ive watched this year. Dominated every stat but entry into the F50 goddamn awful , cringworthy stuff.
Goddard should be moved into midfield and we need another target up forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back