Game Day Round 9, 2024: Hawthorn v St.Kilda - UTAS Stadium, Launceston - Saturday 11th May, 1.45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The most frautrating game Ive seen since the North Melbourne Good Friday game years ago. Too many players just thinking its going to happen and not working hard enough.

Getting slaughtered at ground level in both speed and in close ball use. Our tackling looks like a little league team pathetic.

RTB made the Battle and Owen changes that quarter but it as way too late IMO. Too many liabilities and dont look like winning at this stage.

Too early for the sack Lyon thread🤔

I can't do another 2 years of this trash. Lyon has NFI how to score. We are the worst coached side in the comp.

Ross keeps alluding to the fact that everyone knows what the club needs to be competitive - a decent midfield
They at least get it down to the forward line against bad teams. forward inefficiency can surely be fixed in the coaches box

Struggling against a team without Mitch Lewis, Chol and Sicily. At least there looks like there are plenty mids in this year’s draft.

And I thought the media 'experts' were just being flogs when they were tipping us to slide in the preseason.

Time for me to start to really focus on the top 5 draftees again, thought those days were over 😞

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lodovica Comello Reaction GIF by Italia's Got Talent

You just have to about that sequence.

Round 2 everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back