Media Select a team from all the players you have played with

Remove this Banner Ad

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
I was having a look at the Sweet F.A+ and reminisced on the players I have put on the qooty boots with and gone into battle with. In going over the names I started to get nostalgic remembering some big nights at Kittens, Carpark Fights, Dumpster Fires, Rookies hazing's, over throwing leaders, building a new club facility at Spotswood etc etc.

team mates.jpg

So for fun I thought I'd put together a side of players I have played with (current and not current). The only issue was not enough spots, so unfortunately some great people had to be chopped, but qooty is a cut throat business so get over it.

Here is my Turbo team sheet of players I have laced the qooty boots on over my 12 seasons.

So have ago, the longer you have played the harder it will be!

spongebob-think.gif

and for those that want to just post their current team sheet because they think that would be funny

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Smiles Team Sheet

B: I / Can't / Remember

HB: Who /I've / Played

C: Alongside/ And / It's

HF: Too / Much / Effort

F: To / SarahSmiles / Check

Foll: Sweet / FA+ / Sorry

INT: Turbo / Mate​

Smiles Team Sheet

B: I / Can't / Remember

HB: Who /I've / Played

C: Alongside/ And / It's

HF: Too / Much / Effort

F: To / SarahSmiles / Check

Foll: Sweet / FA+ / Sorry

INT: Turbo / Mate​
giphy.gif

I would like to submit my team sheet as well.

Please note, I play with this person every morning and evening so it was an easy selection.

B: Bonz / Bonz / Bonz

HB: Bonz / Bonz / Bonz

C: Bonz / Bonz / Bonz

HF: Bonz / Bonz / Bonz

F: Bonz / Bonz / Bonz

Foll: Bonz / Bonz / Bonz

INT: Bonz / Bonz

Remember to hydrate everyone
easy gif1639289660192.gif

Last edited:
THRILLA TEAM SHEET

B: Bonz / Bonz / Bonz

HB: Bonz / Bonz / Bonz

C: Bonz / serial_thrilla / Bonz

HF: Bonz / Bonz / Bonz

F: Bonz / Bonz / Bonz

Foll: Bonz / Bonz / Bonz

INT: Bonz / Bonz

I was having a look at the Sweet F.A+ and reminisced on the players I have put on the qooty boots with and gone into battle with. In going over the names I started to get nostalgic remembering some big nights at Kittens, Carpark Fights, Dumpster Fires, Rookies hazing's, over throwing leaders, building a new club facility at Spotswood etc etc.

So for fun I thought I'd put together a side of players I have played with (current and not current). The only issue was not enough spots, so unfortunately some great people had to be chopped, but qooty is a cut throat business so get over it.

Here is my Turbo team sheet of players I have laced the qooty boots on over my 12 seasons.

So have ago, the longer you have played the harder it will be!

spongebob-think.gif

and for those that want to just post their current team sheet because they think that would be funny

giphy.gif

Carson Dial and Jack BEro get in over me?

kumail nanjiani goodbye GIF by NRDC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back