Media Select a Team from all those that have Plagiarized Your Thread Idea

Remove this Banner Ad

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
When I started my original select a team thread I found it difficult to only select 20 players as I had played with so many more that I rated.

So to make it easier on myself I have decided to follow up this highly successful original thread by selecting a team of copy cats, ripoff merchants, arse wipes posters who in order to stay relevant and appear funny blatantly copy your ideas.

When I started my original select a team thread I found it difficult to only select 20 players as I had played with so many more that I rated.

So to make it easier on myself I have decided to follow up this highly successful original thread by selecting a team of copy cats, ripoff merchants, arse wipes posters who in order to stay relevant and appear funny blatantly copy your ideas.

Is this the part of the thread where I reply with a rule breach infringement notice and recommend a penalty of some description?

Touche Turbo!

Isn't this everyones team?

Pretty sure its common advice around SFA circle now: Never give your media ideas to Tonga Bob and damicky. They will 100% always steal it and give you no credit whatsoever.

Is this the part of the thread where I reply with a rule breach infringement notice and recommend a penalty of some description?
Be grateful I've put you in as Ruck Rover,
you a shoe in for the Mobbs medal now

How does damicky get more prime spots than Tonga Bob ?

I would be outraged if I was Tonga Bob

How does damicky get more prime spots than Tonga Bob ?

I would be outraged if I was Tonga Bob
damicky was the first to rip off my thread,
you snooze ya lose Tonga Bob
3160d43b96bd9e79c01e05197a62e946.jpg

Bob's up with cheese?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back