B: UncleImpairedRetina
HB: Dante Alighieri
C: AuntyBlindEye - Shaz from Karratha
HF: Genghis Tron
F: Party Gull
Foll: Lingua Ignota, Tiger God

We'd kick all your arses.
that's an impressive CV Chat Pile

Great thread idea Turbo, anyway I been at 3 teams so (4 if you count my 15 minutes as a Dragon)

B: PMBangers / Cadsky / krakouers
HB: Chat Pile / James Colorado / omgfridge
C: Brick Loosener / Riviat / crazywildhorse
HF: beez / ShaunDuggan / Frederico_WA
F: JyeDye / The Filth Wizard / Frothies Mcveigh

FOLL: NaturalDisaster / GWS Goose / Barrybran

INT: bone2468 / Bastyy

Leagues best half back flanker combo back reunited, I'd still outshine the Goose, got my royal friends where I had my one season secondment and my interchange is the same player 🤗
I worked my whole life to be in the omgfridge all time Best 22.

I worked my whole life to be in the omgfridge all time Best 22.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Robertio you have to many players on your bench

Failure to submit a team sheet in the correct format (20 eligible players, correct spelling of every name within the whole team sheet and in the team sheet submission thread), or AT ALL will result in penalties under Sec [6] of the Rules

This will result in a 4 point plus a 2-game suspension for the Coach

Robertio you have to many players on your bench

Failure to submit a team sheet in the correct format (20 eligible players, correct spelling of every name within the whole team sheet and in the team sheet submission thread), or AT ALL will result in penalties under Sec [6] of the Rules

This will result in a 4 point plus a 2-game suspension for the Coach
That's new for me lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you leave out a 4x AllSFA and one of only two people to have won both the EKA AND the beez….
Dr Evil Whatever GIF

YOU CREATED ME!!!!!

I did say there were some difficult omissions.

who was RelaxMax, I cant seem to remember who that was

The following penalties for breaches of the Rules under Sections 4 and 5 will be applied to you for including subs, assistant coaches, runners, caterers to pad your player list. For your inability to cull your list you have been issued the following:

6A) Major Offence

The following list of offences has resulted in a 12 point plus a 6-game suspension for yourself:
  • Failing to submit a valid initial squad
  • Failing to satisfy the minimum initial squad list requirement (22 eligible players)
  • Failing to satisfy the minimum team list requirement in season (20 eligible players)
Keep this up Tonga Bob and you will be Captaining The Ophidian Old Boys next season!

The following penalties for breaches of the Rules under Sections 4 and 5 will be applied to you for including subs, assistant coaches, runners, caterers to pad your player list. For your inability to cull your list you have been issued the following:

6A) Major Offence

The following list of offences has resulted in a 12 point plus a 6-game suspension for yourself:
  • Failing to submit a valid initial squad
  • Failing to satisfy the minimum initial squad list requirement (22 eligible players)
  • Failing to satisfy the minimum team list requirement in season (20 eligible players)
Keep this up Tonga Bob and you will be Captaining The Ophidian Old Boys next season!
1697508328043.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back