Media Select a team from all the players you have played with

Remove this Banner Ad

Made the team of two admins/former admins. 😍
homer-the-simpsons.gif

Hi PhenomenalV1 ,

Your silence is deafening. I take it you have spent a bit of time studying my team, and worked out your team doesn't stand a chance, so by your silence have withdrawn your challenge?

I'll take that as a victory.
Sorry, I was too busy simming the match and mocking up logos.

Tonight: Thursday Night Qooty - Team Phenom vs Bono's Edge.

Why am I in the back pocket in each of these teams? I bloody hate being in defence!
Better start building your case here for a promotion:

From all the players I've suited up with in the SFA, Immortals, members of the hall of fame, winners of various other medals and awards I think this is probably the best team

Gralin's I can't believe it's not the Demons
B:
Van_Dyke / Headless / manangatang
HB: DemonJim / jmoo wan / Bluelegs
C: sante / sausageroll / Gralin
HF: moginie / cooney / Scythe94
F: DERO / Wosh / PMBangers
FOLL: Hate / Yakker / Tarkyn_24
INT: cartwright / cats2rise
Coached by Marlowe and assisted by DemonJim, of course.

I’ve been trying to put together a team of my favs for 2 days, and I just can’t narrow it down without profound feelings of guilt and indecision.
Great thread Tigerturbulance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve been trying to put together a team of my favs for 2 days, and I just can’t narrow it down without profound feelings of guilt and indecision.
Great thread Tigerturbulance
its interesting isn't it when you get the stage you don't have enough spots and have to pick knowing you are dropping someone you like / rate. I went through the same roller coaster ride as well

tumblr_ptzakgXhNz1s9a9yjo1_500.gif

its interesting isn't it when you get the stage you don't have enough spots and have to pick knowing you are dropping someone you like / rate. I went through the same roller coaster ride as well

tumblr_ptzakgXhNz1s9a9yjo1_500.gif
I can’t do it 😭

I can’t do it 😭
read the instruction post 1 in this thread and get your team in Wosh

'So for fun I thought I'd put together a side of players I have played with (current and not current). The only issue was not enough spots, so unfortunately some great people had to be chopped, but qooty is a cut throat business so get over it.'

tumblr_ot2ck1HvVM1qmob6ro1_500.gif

read the instruction post 1 in this thread and get your team in Wosh

'So for fun I thought I'd put together a side of players I have played with (current and not current). The only issue was not enough spots, so unfortunately some great people had to be chopped, but qooty is a cut throat business so get over it.'

tumblr_ot2ck1HvVM1qmob6ro1_500.gif
Um you mistook me Tigerturbulance, it’s not that I feel guilty about leaving people out, it’s that I can’t find 20 people I like enough to put into my team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back