SEN/Robbo/Hun: Essendon players have received show cause notices

Remove this Banner Ad

That is a big if as the ex-Federal Court judge who was the expert in Administrative and Authority Law, which is what this case will revolve around, is the very guy that ASADA engaged to check everything before ASADA issued the show Cause notices.

nah, not a big if at all
ASADA has now been exposed
even waider is turning on them

"World Anti-Doping Agency director general David Howman ... said: “I’m not unhappy with the process ..."
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/tea...ssendons-defence/story-e6frf9l6-1226638953414

"But both ASADA and WADA yesterday told the Herald Sun there were no loopholes, justifications or ways around the use of AOD-9604, officially banned in January 2011.

What possible reason could he have, being unhappy with the process? ASADA and WADA dont lie, do they? All going along swimmingly, AFAIC.

Good to see you cling to that last vestige of hope - the process. No obvious chinks in the armour to see here peeps, move along.

Last edited:
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/tea...ssendons-defence/story-e6frf9l6-1226638953414

"But both ASADA and WADA yesterday told the Herald Sun there were no loopholes, justifications or ways around the use of AOD-9604, officially banned in January 2011.

What possible reason could he have, being unhappy with the process? ASADA and WADA dont lie, do they? All going along swimmingly, AFIC.

Good to see you cling to that last vestige of hope - the process. No obvious chinks in the armour to see here peeps, move along.
That's exactly what we're being sold with this "unlawful" investigation spiel.

No guilt here folks, move right along.

We are at a stalemate.

What possible reason could he have, being unhappy with the process? ASADA and WADA dont lie, do they? All going along swimmingly, AFIC.

Perhaps the process he's unhappy with is ASADA stance on AOD?

It was never on the bloody table.

It just suited peoples agenda to ignore that clear point.
Bunk what proof do you have that ASADA, won't ever investigate and serve SC's to EFC over it's alleged administering of AOD-9604? Have they categorically stated they will never do this?

Bunk what proof do you have that ASADA, won't ever investigate and serve SC's to EFC over it's alleged administering of AOD-9604? Have they categorically stated they will never do this?
Ben McDevitt has said they won't be pursuing the use of AOD but hasn't gone into the reasons for this decision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh no
please don't tell me the HTB legal experts are still hanging on to the hope that there will be action on AOD??
delusional much??
Oh no, please don't tell me people are still hanging on to the hope that the only drug ASADA were interested was AOD??

Delusional much??

Oh no, please don't tell me people are still hanging on to the hope that the only drug ASADA were interested was AOD??

Delusional much??

Funnily enough, I do recall during the numerous, mindless debates about AOD, a number of more astute posters were pointing out TB4 was the main game, and AOD was a nice cover since there appeared to be some doubts about the status of AOD, and by the club etc continually bringing up AOD, it painted ASADA in a poor light. Seems to be working.

Funnily enough, I do recall during the numerous, mindless debates about AOD, a number of more astute posters were pointing out TB4 was the main game, and AOD was a nice cover since there appeared to be some doubts about the status of AOD, and by the club etc continually bringing up AOD, it painted ASADA in a poor light. Seems to be working.
If you could be so kind as to dredge up a couple of these posts, I would be eternally grateful.

If you could be so kind as to dredge up a couple of these posts, I would be eternally grateful.
Here's one to start...
Here we go with the AOD crap again.

This case is about Tb4 not AOD. How many times does this need to be repeated before it starts sinking in?

Bomber fans shouldn't worry about the legal status of AOD. Bomber fans also shouldn't be cocky about the legal status of AOD. Means nothing.

ASADA is investigating actual PED use, of which Tb4 appears to be the main focus point. Hexarelin invoice and potential use by coaches also a major concern.
... interestingly enough, followed by
I don't think you have any basis for any of that.

I reckon you'll find AOD will be a big issue.

I can see why Bunk enjoys digging through these old posts... It's fun when you find someone making an idiot of themself :)

Go look over the old post yourself, they are everywhere. I'm sure you saw them before you became The Scales.
Your standard alias response never gets old, does it? Very few posters saw beyond the AOD 9604 admission, before leaping to judgement. The few who saw beyond AOD 9604 and recognised TB-4 as the smoking gun, are yet to be vindicated yet, either. Still unproven.

Your standard alias response never gets old, does it? Very few posters saw beyond the AOD 9604 admission, before leaping to judgement. The few who saw beyond AOD 9604 and recognised TB-4 as the smoking gun, are yet to be vindicated yet, either. Still unproven.
Who said anything about another Alias. I simply said before you became The Scales, did you not in the past claim that you read the boards before you joined. You might need to have a little rest, you are jumping at shadows at the moment.

The next question is why would you ask Cronos to bring up post to back up his statement and then type up the bolded section?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back