Radio SEN, RSN, Macquarie Sports, 3AW Sportsday, & ABC Grandstand

Remove this Banner Ad

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Did anyone else hear Daniel Harford calling the footy on the weekend? It was probably the most over-the-top calling I've ever heard. It was as if he was taking the piss and having a scream-off with Bruce Eva :D

imadodgyumpire

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 10, 2011
Somewhere near Rachael Neiberding
AFL Club
Carlton
Marko and Ox shitting on Gus Gould expressing the opinion of Melbourne Storm's crap defence or whatever after the Storm let in letting in only one try last night.

I've looked up Gould's twitter and a few people called him out on it. He made the comment that he "saw opportunities", meaning that as a coach he could see weaknesses in Storm that less knowledgeable people can't see.

GREENESHOOTS

Club Legend
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Glory, Atalanta B.C.
On ABC grandstand this summer Moore sounds exactly like Jim Maxwell, trying to replicate his voice.
Then they have Nicholson, Quentin Hull and someone else who sounds exactly like Whately.
Anyone else pick this up?

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
The great dave hussey on RSN this morning. Cohost asked nafan lyon, when you dave hussey bestowed the honour of singing under the southern Cross to lyon, did you think he'd reach 100 test matches?

Dave goes "that'd be my brother, i never played test cricket".

lawlza
Trivia: Outside of India, David Hussey is the only batsman to average more than 54 at first class level without playing a test. Tell all ya friends :p

MauroFogheri

Fill the crucible
Jun 14, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Heard Donna Demaio on Gold 104 to-day doing the news...she was a stalwart on AW for decades. They do tend to shop themselves around the newsreaders...last week I heard John Michael on Gold one day, then on SEN the next!!

Remove this Banner Ad