- Joined
- Aug 26, 2004
- Posts
- 109,837
- Reaction score
- 223,252
- Location
- CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
- AFL Club
- Carlton
- Other Teams
"Goddess"

- Staff
- #1
Welcome back Carlos, now behave 
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/afl/story/0,26576,25068308-19742,00.html

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/afl/story/0,26576,25068308-19742,00.html
SETANTA O'hAilpin has trained at Visy Park for the first time since his astonishing assault on teammate Cameron Cloke. The Irish ruckman participated in a closed training session with Carlton's senior side, just 11 days after he punched and kicked Cloke in an intra-club practice match.
O'hAilpin had been banned from all activities with the Carlton team - he was training with VFL affiliate the Northern Bullants - until he had seen sports psychologist Michael Martin and regained the respect of his teammates.
He was absent from the club's family day on Sunday a the Blues have told O'hAilpin that, like Sydney's Barry Hall, he must regain the trust of the players and prove he can control his temper.
Martin is widely respected in the sports industry through his work at the Australian Institute of Sport and NSW Institute of Sport.
The AFL suspended O'hAilpin for four weeks, which can be served through the NAB Cup as long as Carlton stays alive in the pre-season competition. Carlton plays the Kangaroos this Friday night at Telstra Dome.
On Sunday, Carlton coach Brett Ratten said he was keen to get O'hAilpin back with the team as soon as possible.
"I would like to get him back into the group and with the group," he said.
"We spoke about it as a team. It's pretty big for Setanta to be taken away (from Carlton). He's copped his penalty. We will get him back and work with him and get him through these issues.
"We need to move forward. He has copped his medicine. He is very regretful and wants to move on as soon as possible."





