Portfolio SFL- It's Back!

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's Eastvale. ( Note- this was the first team I completed.)
View attachment 192793
Eastvale, nicknamed the Royals thanks to there region's medieval influence. Many castles remain dotted around the Eastvale- Castleton area, remnants from Pajerian occupation. The teams third colour, of Purple, reflects this.

The Royals have found times tough recently, but the team is currently beginning its descent to the top of the SFL after a lengthy rebuilding stage in which they had 3 different coaches in the space of 4 years. Traditionally though,the Football Club has been rich in its successes and has won Four SSFL/SFL premierships since inaguration in 1979.

Comments??

Here's Eastvale. ( Note- this was the first team I completed.)
View attachment 192793
Eastvale, nicknamed the Royals thanks to there region's medieval influence. Many castles remain dotted around the Eastvale- Castleton area, remnants from Pajerian occupation. The teams third colour, of Purple, reflects this.

The Royals have found times tough recently, but the team is currently beginning its descent to the top of the SFL after a lengthy rebuilding stage in which they had 3 different coaches in the space of 4 years. Traditionally though,the Football Club has been rich in its successes and has won Four SSFL/SFL premierships since inaguration in 1979.

Comments??
Nothing? Shall we move on to team 5/10 ?

Nothing? Shall we move on to team 5/10 ?
It's not even been a day. Give it a chance.

Personally, I think the side and shoulder panels don't work. Make the charcoal a bit lighter, get rid of the shoulders and try and make the sides work with the guernsey.

You have stitching at the top of the shoulders already, thereby rendering the panels of colour unnecessary as they cut the design off too early. The clash is probably the better one of the three.

Possibly the world's biggest bump, but never mind. I didn't really want to make another thread.

Never got around to finishing this portfolio, so I thought I'd post the competition's current designs just for a bit of fun. They can be viewed here-

Hopefully this works^^^

Remove this Banner Ad

Back