Debutant
Sep 17, 2022
West Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston RedSox
GENERAL LOGO.png
The AFL have decided to bring back Heritage Round - and to celebrate, the theme of the Round is 'Back to Origins' Round. Each club will wear the first kit they wore in their first game in the Competition. Each club will be encouraged to make their jumpers as vintage as possible, with some clubs even using sponsor's first logos or logos fitting the time these jumpers were first worn.

Here's a look at the match ups:

Thursday Night: Carlton VS Collingwood @ MCG
Friday Night: Richmond VS St Kilda @ MCG
Saturday: Geelong VS Melbourne - MCG
Saturday Twilight: Fremantle VS West Coast - OPTUS
Saturday Night: Adelaide VS Port Adelaide - AO
Saturday Night: Western Bulldogs VS GWS Giants - MARVEL
Sunday Early: Hawthorn VS Gold Coast - MCG
Sunday: Brisbane VS North Melbourne - GABBA
Sunday Twilight: Essendon VS Sydney - MARVEL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the retro sponsors and the research there.

However blue shorts may not work.

Did you consider Gold Coast and GWS's first ever jumpers? When Gold Coast did not have the gold side panels in the VFL, and GWS starting as the Blue Team.

Very clean portfolio, really like that Heritage logo you'd made reminds me of the old Grand Final badges which is what I'm assuming you were going for. Keen to see what you do next mate

Super portfolio! Love the retro sponsor logos although I'm not sure as to why some brands have them and some don't? For instance NIB seemed like a pretty easy one to throwback

Super portfolio! Love the retro sponsor logos although I'm not sure as to why some brands have them and some don't? For instance NIB seemed like a pretty easy one to throwback

Found this for NIB.

DSC00479.JPG

Think Norf's is my favourite - great design but a lot of fun with the different eras the Puma, Mazda and Spirit of Tasmania logos were designed.
View attachment 1650041

Awesome work, Surprised you went with XL & Classic instead of Caltex & NB. Old logo would have worked well too

LogoCaltex1.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back