the_champ_2004

All Australian
Oct 11, 2004
Here ther and Everywhere
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chelsea
He is the half brother to Dean. I know he is on a scholarship at Scotch. What are his chances of being drafted? My family is good friends with his dad sibby and was just interested to hear how other people rated him. I remember when he was younger and some skill he and his younger brothers showed was unbelievable.

Firstly not eligible this year. Was dropped from the first 18 at Scotch 2 weeks ago for his lack of work ethic.
Really seems to not have a strength in his game unlike Cyril whos speed and agility made him unstoppable.
Also heard a rumour that he will be leaving scotch but probably not true.
His carnival next year will decide if he will be drafted or not.

Firstly not eligible this year. Was dropped from the first 18 at Scotch 2 weeks ago for his lack of work ethic.
Really seems to not have a strength in his game unlike Cyril whos speed and agility made him unstoppable.
Also heard a rumour that he will be leaving scotch but probably not true.
His carnival next year will decide if he will be drafted or not.

Dean mk2

Played well for St Marys A grade in the last NTFL season and looked on track to be a draft chance

I have only watched him play one game since but he appears to have lost form and fitness dont know what the problem is.

I think you'll find that he will end up at South Fremantle if he doesn't get drafted. South have already had talks with a few of the Rioli's recently in a hope a couple of them might return to Fremantle Oval.

I think you'll find that he will end up at South Fremantle if he doesn't get drafted. South have already had talks with a few of the Rioli's recently in a hope a couple of them might return to Fremantle Oval.

Shannon if he picks up would be okay but they would be wasting there time with the other Rioli's around that age group or a bit older. They are struggling to play league football in Darwin.

Would only be attracting interest because of their name.

A very small guy <170cm. Isn't as flashy as Junior and would appear to be more similar to a Xavier Clarke of St Kilda (just not as tall).

Was very solid for Scotch's 1st 18 last season but after a group honesty session a few weeks back it was decided that he doesn't work hard enough both during games and at training and was unable to work his way back into the side for the Cordner-Eggleston Cup.

Will be worked very hard during the off-season if he remains at Scotch (I haven't heard anything of this rumour of him leaving.) Hopefully he can add a few cms to his frame and over the summer earn back respect from the coaching staff/players.

Wouldn't rule him out just yet, he has a huge upside and could potentially be one of the best junior midfielders in the game next season.

I was thinking the same thing about Shannon Rioli
he was on the NT Team Last year and only stands at 168 cm 65kg
How is he going this year any chance ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back