Streaming She Hulk: Attorney at Law

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

WTF

What age group and demographic does this appeal to?

Glory be.

I think a lot of streaming shows exist only to advertise for the streaming service regardless of whether there's enough content or demand for an actual show about a She-Hulk attorney.

Last edited:

The whole anything Hulk can do I can do better scenes looked lame.

Never good to crap on one of your flagship characters to push up a minor one.

Rest of it looked fun. She Hulk is actually a good character so hopefully they don't do the whole girl power crap with her.

I'm not enjoying Marvel's foray into TV shows. Ms Marvel was garbage (had a great first episode). WandaVision was pretty good. Got bored of Loki after 2 episodes. Falcon and Winter Soldier didn't grab me. Hawkeye wasn't too bad. Moon Knight's first episode was great then the show fell to bits.

Probably won't be checking this out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone on Earth-616 ask for this

Thanks to everyone coming here to post they're not going to watch this show.

No One GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

Don't like the design. Looks like a slightly thicker woman instead of being a monstrosity like he-Hulk. Also how are they going to make the lawyer angle relatable?

I expect it to still to be entertaining though. The only Marvel show I dropped was Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

Really enjoyed that, lot of fun. Much better than Ms Marvel first ep.

Tatiana Malsany was made for Marvel though. Comedic timing is bang on.

Hopefully it's the same standard for the remaining episodes.

Watched the first ep, and it was bloody hilarious. This show looks like it's going to be fantastic. But I guess those idiots who came into this thread just to declare they're not watching it will never know. Suckers.

they will definitely know.

Great first episode. Not a fan of the "reluctant hero" trope so I hope they rap that character arc up quickly. Actress is very good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back