Should/will Tom Morris get a second chance?

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't particularly like the guy but the new show seems a good fit for his return. As alluded to in the articles I think he will gradually pick up more SEN work over the next few years.

He said what thousands of blokes have said every week, but he was a reporter and dropped his guard, he was caught out. He shouldn't get a life sentence for it and good for SEN on giving him another chance. Footy media is dubious at the best of times, the days of Scotty Palmer, Alf Brown, Ken Piesee and Mike Sheahan are long gone, replaced by a bunch of smarmy, know-it-alls. None of whom are a patch on the old World of Sport panel. Good luck to Morris and let's hope he doesn't do a Chris Smith and stuff up again?

As we predicted Tom is getting more and more airtime with SEN.

I think he will cover some off ratings shifts and be a big part of Trade Radio and then the Cricket season. By the end of of 2023 he will be full time with SEN and doing a Sam Edmund type all round role.

Certainly earning his money at SEN. Already one of their top performers since he arrived. Being an SEN listener I'm VERY hopeful he stays with SEN for the next 10 years. He needs his own show. P off Andy and Gaze

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Certainly earning his money at SEN. Already one of their top performers since he arrived. Being an SEN listener I'm VERY hopeful he stays with SEN for the next 10 years. He needs his own show. P off Andy and Gaze
He can have his own show as long as it’s 3am on a Wednesday morning

He’s such a better journalist than robbo, Edmund, Browne, Ralph. The list could go on. Shame about his incident because people won’t forgive him.

I think he deserves a second chance. He’s never played the victim, owned his mistake and I truly believe he’s made himself a better person. There’s some other * heads in the media that have not.

He’s such a better journalist than robbo, Edmund, Browne, Ralph. The list could go on. Shame about his incident because people won’t forgive him.

I think he deserves a second chance. He’s never played the victim, owned his mistake and I truly believe he’s made himself a better person. There’s some other * heads in the media that have not.
Goodness me you are naive if you believe this 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back