Certified Legendary Thread Show us your most-prized Fremantle-related memorabilia/merch/supporter wear

Remove this Banner Ad

I have more of a quantity over quality collection of Fremantle merchandise so I'm not sure if it's worth rounding it all up and posting.

I have been collecting and keeping all the annual glasses in boxes for awhile now because I think they look pretty.
I have all of the matchbox / diecast toy cars since 1995. Most are in original boxes.
Pretty much all the membership packages (numbered pins and other items) since like 2000.
A heap of unnumbered & not player worn jumpers and training shorts that I've just had throughout my life for personal use.
A heap of other random Freo stuff, including these:

1. Does anyone know if this is Mundys' first or second, third badge?

PXL_20220713_155105305.MP2.jpg

2. Does anyone remember these Grinder mascot plush dolls? Mine has a bunch of signatures and yes I am aware it's missing its nose lol

PXL_20220713_1552195353.jpg

I've got one of those Grinder dolls as well! That's great that its signed.

Sorry to flex, I know this will make some folks pretty jealous, but this is my custom made piece of #flagmantle history.

If you zoom in, you'll notice the Woodside logo has been edited to make way for the #flagmantle slogan.

If you want more info I can explain in detail how to custom upgrade your own Freo Merch. It's a bit of a process but well worth it.

IMG_9558.jpg

Sorry to flex, I know this will make some folks pretty jealous, but this is my custom made piece of #flagmantle history.

If you zoom in, you'll notice the Woodside logo has been edited to make way for the #flagmantle slogan.

If you want more info I can explain in detail how to custom upgrade your own Freo Merch. It's a bit of a process but well worth it.

View attachment 1447044
That is incredible - are there any copyright issues? I've got a $20 note I'd love to get upgraded to $100...

View attachment 1447044

BRB going to tag JL with this on Twitter and ask for his thoughts.

Managed to get a few records signed back in the day when they had a Freo related cover on game days.

Belly.jpg

Pav.jpg

That would worth thousands - if in plastic, name your price....

CarltonDerby07.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a pre signed copy of Way to Go by Matt Price.

Not sure what happened to it but there was a WC book 'Football's Magnificent Seven' that when I was a litle kid my sister got signed by all of them in the city apart from Chris Lewis that wasn't there. She then hated footy as a an adult so pretty sure that's be floating around here somewhere if it isn't lost.

Saw this in an op shop in Augusta last week - probably still there if anyone wants to go and get it - I didn't want my wife to kill me !View attachment 1444877
Got one of these bad boys at The Mill in Castelmaine a couple of years ago ( they had 6) Still works but Sonny gives comments at strange times. In one ad break he let us all know " i like kicking a bag too sometimes"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back