Shyanne-Lee Tatnell Missing for Four Days

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if there’s stats of how many missing persons reports of those under 18 end up being runaways and are found. Hopefully this is the case here, but we need to make sure we take all missing persons reports seriously and act early and without bias.

I wonder if there’s stats of how many missing persons reports of those under 18 end up being runaways and are found. Hopefully this is the case here, but we need to make sure we take all missing persons reports seriously and act early and without bias.
What options does a 14yo girl have for shelter and food for 4 days without assistance from friends or family (who would likely report that she is safe and well)? Wherever she is, it's likely to be a risky situation or worse, unfortunately.

Last edited:

What options does a 14yo girl have for shelter and food for 4 days without assistance from friends or family (who would likely report that she is safe and well)? Wherever she is, it's likely to be a risky situation or worse, unfortunately.

Quite often in these cases it is actually friends or partners that they are staying with. Not saying that is what is happening here, and do want this to be to taken seriously with a positive outcome

Quite often in these cases it is actually friends or partners that they are staying with. Not saying that is what is happening here, and do want this to be to taken seriously with a positive outcome
One major concern is what kind of "partner" would be capable of accommodating a 14yo girl?

A separate crime scene has also been declared at a property at Scottsdale, about 15 minutes' drive from Nabowla, with "extensive forensic examinations" underway, police said.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm surprised this didn't get more coverage on the mainland. I'm originally from Tas, so keep an eye out for news from down there, but this passed me by until recently.

Feel so sad for the girl and it couldn’t have been an easy childhood for her,father in jail for sex crimes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back