Analysis Single Malt GC Sporting Updates (TITANS NEWZ)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive decided not to go. It wouldbe just me solo as night game. But not tonight.

Have had my wife leave me too this week so i just want to lay on couch feeling sorry for myself (and the suns)

Tough break mate. Hope you feeling ok.

Anything in those conditions is acceptable. Looked horrendous on the tele.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another 15,000 at the Titans game last night. Very good for a Monday night, and what ever we think they are getting their act together
Watched the last 20 mins and extra time as well, one stand empty but the other three nearly looked full.

Even though I don't support either teams I thought about going as I live on the GC atm, as I knew it was likely to be a good game

I must admit I am impressed with how the Titans have done this season on and off the field, I thought this was going to be the year they went off the rails... I also thought the suns were going to step it up a notch, Injuries haven't helped the suns of course.

Titans have just signed Hayne... After mondays performance they will pull 20k+ this weekend against the Warriors.

I must admit I am impressed with how the Titans have done this season on and off the field, I thought this was going to be the year they went off the rails... I also thought the suns were going to step it up a notch, Injuries haven't helped the suns of course.

Me too. I'll admit that I'm a very very mild 'supporter', in the sense that I'll check how they are going every few weeks, and maybe catch a couple of minutes of their games if it's on (like monday night), as I just don't follow rugby league but do follow any GC team. After all that was said about them leading into the season that they will struggle badly, a probable/possible finals spot is a great result.

They also seem to be pulling signings out of their a**, with Hurrell, then Peats, and now Hayne.

And that is my League posting on here done for the year. :p

Hayne to play this Sunday on the Gold Coast. Suns now need to step it up big time On-Field and off

Kudo's to the Titans , its there Gary Ablett moment , lets hope they don't stuff it up like DCE . It's going to bring buzz to Coast footy which has been lacking for so long . I find it difficult though how a 2 time dally m medal can join a team on the brink of finals , if a 28YO Chris Judd 2 time brownlow winner joined a finals bound team on the brink of finals the AFL community would be in uproar.

Hayne to play this Sunday on the Gold Coast. Suns now need to step it up big time On-Field and off
I think we all know what will happen here and that is the AFL will increase the amount of money it gives to the Suns probably via COLA allowence or some other 3rd party scheme. This will upset the heartland clubs and their fans even more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back