Current Slasher Murders of Four University of Idaho Students - US *Bryan Kohberger Arrested

Profile the Killer

• One offender

Votes: 33 78.6%
  • Two or more offenders

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Gender male

Votes: 31 73.8%
  • Gender female

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gender male and female

• Age under 30yo

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Fellow student/s

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Known to one or more victims

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Unknown to victims

• Motive rage

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Motive thrill

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Motive lust

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Motive financial gain

• Motive attention seeking

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Motive revenge

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • One single primary target

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Females were the targets

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • All were targets

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

All this Kaylee was the target because she was leaving Moscow and it was the last chance doesn't make much sense.

She had already left weeks prior and only came back for a visit. No guarantee she would have come back for that visit either.

Is 'Joseph Morris on Youtube' implying that the killer drove his car across the street to commit the murders?? Usual irrresponsible stuff.

Huge development. I remember when they released the Delphi car details and it didn't seem like it went anywhere and then it later came out Allen drove a similar-looking car and his statement said he'd parked it at a government building like the car they were looking for. Seems like they're onto something here

Only question would be if it was the neighbour, why only kill 4 and leave the 2 already sleeping alone? Wouldn't you want to kill everyone if you were sick of their partying?

Huge development. I remember when they released the Delphi car details and it didn't seem like it went anywhere and then it later came out Allen drove a similar-looking car and his statement said he'd parked it at a government building like the car they were looking for. Seems like they're onto something here

Only question would be if it was the neighbour, why only kill 4 and leave the 2 already sleeping alone? Wouldn't you want to kill everyone if you were sick of their partying?

If it was a neighbour, the thinking might be that he's been in a position to watch them for some time. That when Kaylee, possibly the object of his primeary obsession left, he went into a bit of a tailspin. He launched when he saw she was back for that night, sleeping in Maddie's bed, not her own room where he's generally well positioned to 'watch' and that might have added to his aggravation.

I think it's possible that Ethan heard something and got up, there's been an encounter, or the offender has got more fightback off Ethan or Xana than anticipated and he decided not to stick around.

If it was a neighbour, the thinking might be that he's been in a position to watch them for some time. That when Kaylee, possibly the object of his primeary obsession left, he went into a bit of a tailspin. He launched when he saw she was back for that night, sleeping in Maddie's bed, not her own room where he's generally well positioned to 'watch' and that might have added to his aggravation.

I think it's possible that Ethan heard something and got up, there's been an encounter, or the offender has got more fightback off Ethan or Xana than anticipated and he decided not to stick around.
If Kaylee was the target, then I also think that E and X heard something or saw the killer so he decided to kill them as well.

Plus, the killer probably didn't expect Maddie and Kaylee to be in the same room that night

Comments saying he was arrested for being a peeping tom, bandage on his arm with a violent criminal history. Far too early to say its the guy but worth posting a video about it to try and get in first given all the above I suppose. :shrug:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you seen any talk over social media about house parties getting out of control, noise complaints or the police attending?
I haven't come across anything on social media though cops must've received a call due to noise complaints or party

Though the cops must have a good lead due to the bodycam footage. This is from YT

I haven't come across anything on social media though cops must've received a call due to noise complaints or party

Though the cops must have a good lead due to the bodycam footage. This is from YT

Do you know where in the neighbourhood that white car is parked? I can see where the pointer is but I can't get perspective in relation to their house.

Think the police either
1. Don't know who the driver of white car is who is prime suspect or
2. Have a fair idea who who it is and wants to see them panic by changing colour of car, selling it etc, but probably more unlikely than 1 as it's circumstantial evidence if it occurs

Do you know where in the neighbourhood that white car is parked? I can see where the pointer is but I can't get perspective in relation to their house.
I am not sure of the neighbourhood

Here's the police press release - so it was parked King St

This tweet provides a good update, the comments are interesting and potential leads

So the police have gone through bodycam footage seen this car parked there at the time of the murders?

Don’t have a licence plate because the body cam is only viewing the car from the side not front or back?

If innocent then you’d expect the driver to come forward and explain themselves, but if not….

Does this mean the police have had no clue who the killer is and this is the only lead?

Or they have a suspect, have confirmed that he drives same model car, but acting like without a license plate they don’t know who the owner is, in order to put the wind up their suspect?

Surely cant be many 2012 white Elantra's in a small town like that, hell even in the state I wouldnt imagine there are a heap. (under 500? given the car is ~10 years old )

Back