Injury Sloane appendicitis

Will Sloane play and more importantly, pickles in burgers?

• Sloane - unstoppable like the Terminator

Votes: 45 62.5%
  • Sloane - even Batman had to get stitched up

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Yes, burgers should have pickles, you monster

Votes: 33 45.8%
  • No, pickles are against all that is good and holy

Votes: 16 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Pickles are a must. I am surprised there was ever any doubt.

Oh I also think Sloane will play. I am certain the club would stop him if he is anymore of a danger to himself than he naturally is.

I reckon his cheek is the weakest damn part on his body anyhow.

I made a response stating my opinion that it's 50/50 on Sloane in 9 days. The problem is that it depends on who you ask, they're likely to give different responses. For examples:
1. The surgeons who did Sloane's appendix removal: 3-4 weeks (fear of medico-legal issues)
2. The doctors who don't understand footy or footballer's rate of recovery: 2-3 weeks (needs time to heal, wound healing, stitches removal blah blah)
3. The doctors who understand footy and understand who Sloane is: 1-2 weeks (Sloane's a freak, he's got a good chance!)
4. Don Pyke: Sloaney, we want you back in training, starting with handballing against the hospital walls, and doing light jogs while attached to the IV drip. You can do it!!
Sloane: I'm good to go

Most people in the media last night said Rory will play etc.. the only person I heard said "he cant play I just cant see how he can play" was Rucci MKII (Jane cornes)
Anyone listen to sportsday SA last night?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dr Cornes is very knowledgeable on nothing really.

Cornes, K. (2015). The Application Of Fire In Surgical Outcomes. Journal of Flog Medicine, 4(2), p119

Early odds are in for Tony Greene punching Sloane in the said appendix area: $1.40.

A grub of the highest order.

I would hope if he or another player did this it would result in an increased penalty as would apply if you are reported in grand final. Greene has a bad record and would be punished heavily if he did this.

MCrouch 2017 Brownlow Winner

Yep haha that's what we all call him on the various port-hate pages/groups on social media
Here, have a pic for your enjoyment. Feel free to use it. :)
gjl3nc8.jpg

Back