Slowdown 4.

Remove this Banner Ad

And the best bit was................Anne & I got have our photo taken with the cutest Dr in town....................Dr Liptak!!!

Anne's radar was working perfectly and spotted him from about 50 metres away. Luckily I had my trusty camera with me :D :D I even threatened to have a heart attack just for some urgent attention by the young Doc!

That was my highlight - and trust me when I say - he has lost none of the appeal girls - in fact - I reckon he is getting better with age!

BTW Anne, I promise, the photo is on its way!

k
xx

Originally posted by MarksGirl-kbcrowgirl
And the best bit was................Anne & I got have our photo taken with the cutest Dr in town....................Dr Liptak!!!

Anne's radar was working perfectly and spotted him from about 50 metres away. Luckily I had my trusty camera with me :D :D I even threatened to have a heart attack just for some urgent attention by the young Doc!

That was my highlight - and trust me when I say - he has lost none of the appeal girls - in fact - I reckon he is getting better with age!

BTW Anne, I promise, the photo is on its way!

k
xx

Defintely the hightlight of the day!

My radar is alive and kicking as always! I swear I can smell them from a good 500 metres away!

He's like a fine wine, gets better with age :D

Whenever will do, I can be patient were the good doctor is concerned :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back