Autopsy Smashed the Tigers - Rd 11, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Cunners deserved the 10 and got ‘em. Zurharr surprisingly got less than I expected. I gave him 1 vote.

Cunnington was fantastic. Maybe I got a bit carried away with Zurhaars game. I thought he elevated the group with his attack on the man and the ball. I thought the coaches would be all over him as bog because that’s the sort of thing coaches love. Silly me, of course the thing coaches love more then that is the bloke that goes in and wins the footy.

Cunnington was tough & clean at the coal face. Genuinely elite.

Trying to remember when we last wore our (Carey era and later home jumper) for a home game like Friday night?

Be at least a couple of years i suspect? (i know this had the Indigenous theme but was ultimately same style)

I initially was for our move to the mostly blue home to conform with AFL (ridiculous) policy to allow us blue shorts/socks under their white policy, but i still think the previous looks better.

It's probably not important but hope can do it more often!! Make it happen!

Looking at Geelong this year the policy seems to have been abandoned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just home from an amazing Melbourne weekend, 2 games (AFL/VFL) 2 wins. Got to give it to multiple Richmond muppets in my area, they winged all game, bagged Umps and their own players, then starting leaving at 3/4 time. Gave it to them with the oldy but goody nah nah, nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey, Goodbye....... Some younger Nth Boys in front of me were laughing, I told them to not miss an opportunity when there leave 25 minutes early.
Cheers All
Quick update on my footy banter, some Richmond flog reported me. My mate (AFL member) who got the tickets for me & 5 others had his account frozen. All sorted now but WTF is going on at the footy, nothing I said / did was personal attacks but the fun police have taken over. Cheers all

Quick update on my footy banter, some Richmond flog reported me. My mate (AFL member) who got the tickets for me & 5 others had his account frozen. All sorted now but WTF is going on at the footy, nothing I said / did was personal attacks but the fun police have taken over. Cheers all

Madness mate. We’re suddenly entering a period of a puritanical society. The thought police are nigh!

Madness mate. We’re suddenly entering a period of a puritanical society. The thought police are nigh!

I get the intent but the AFL are creating a rod for their own back........supporters reporting other supporters is a recipe....what offends one person wont offend another....what happened to the concept of having police patrolling the crowds and ejecting the idiots

I get the intent but the AFL are creating a rod for their own back........supporters reporting other supporters is a recipe....what offends one person wont offend another....what happened to the concept of having police patrolling the crowds and ejecting the idiots
The AFL can't control the police.

I've once reported a fellow North supporter who hurled something racist at Maj a few years back (n word), and one who yelled something racist at Eddie Betts (m word). No regrets on those 2 incidents, but leaving before the end of the game you have to expect ridicule from the opposition. It's footy! Can only imagine these Richmond folk were dishing it out all game?

I've once reported a fellow North supporter who hurled something racist at Maj a few years back (n word), and one who yelled something racist at Eddie Betts (m word). No regrets on those 2 incidents, but leaving before the end of the game you have to expect ridicule from the opposition. It's footy! Can only imagine these Richmond folk were dishing it out all game?

Several years ago I was at ye olde Etihad Stadium with the family and bumped into a North supporter I knew (only through Facebook). He asked if we had a spare seat where we were sitting on the wing on lvl 2. "Yep, no worries" I replied.

Five minutes into the game and LT clashed with an opposition player on the opposite side of the ground and out of nowhere this North goose yells "Why don't you just f*** off and die Thomas, ya f***ing c***!"

I looked at my horrified folks and family then looked back at him and his red face from yelling so loudly and said........

giphy.gif

I am furious about this. Why go to the footy anymore? Do they actively want people to stay at home and watch it on tv? It is supposed to be a bit raucous.

Glad you sorted it out, but Melbourne is just getting f***ed over by whingers and unnecessary rules.

In my youth I was a pretty foul mouthed and loud supporter. I have been asked to quiet down and usually did when asked. I have quietened down a lot now but I understand where the loudmouths are coming from. I think they should maybe have an area for families and sensitive types. I understand racism is not acceptable and that is fair enough but one of the great appeals of supporting is being able to vent and IMO there is not actually many words that are offensive in this day and age that you don’t hear in mainstream TV and movies regularly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look out if you scream out ‘Farrrrrrrrrr out......brussellllll sprout’...out the gate because it sounded like you were going to say...
Chief, he of unmatched wisdom's Big Footy swear filter is the solution. Just the other night watching the footy on TV I heard Brian Taylor call one of the Hawthorn players a campaigner, and I thought to myself, yep, BT is right. A complete and utter campaigner.

Back on topic, but the Tigs haven't been the same, mentally or physically, since they lost their Grand Final against us a few weeks ahve they.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back