Flume
Jamie xx/the xx
Seth sentry/illy/any Aussie hip hop
Kanye
Parkway drive
Amity affliction
A day to remember

I'm still stuck in my high school music,
Metallica pantera ozzy nirvana Guns N' Roses AC/DC, new stuff foo fighters and lamb of god.

But ATM smashing Metallica hard wired love spit out the bone great for dead lifts

Currently - Action Bronson "alligator", The peep tempel "totality", Red city radio "show me on the doll where the music touches you".

I'm still stuck in my high school music,
Metallica pantera ozzy nirvana Guns N' Roses AC/DC, new stuff foo fighters and lamb of god.

But ATM smashing Metallica hard wired love spit out the bone great for dead lifts
I'm not happy with the new album at all tbh, 3 songs off the first and none off the second get a run

I'm not happy with the new album at all tbh, 3 songs off the first and none off the second get a run
I like spit out the bone.

Hard to go past kill em all that's my all Time favorite album, and favorite song is the four horsemen followed by whom the bell tolls and fade to black

Four horsemen rocks, prob one of their best songs ever
Justice for all was not my favorite
Hard to pick a favor when there great songs and crap songs on every album.

I'm waiting on a new iPhone from work and I'm going to use it exclusively as a music player for gym as i already have a phone
A metallica massive Playlist will be formed sprinkled with some earlier fear factory deftones rage faith system etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My workout mix is a hodge podge of everything, from NWA, Public Enemy and Kanye to Ariana Grande and One Direction, from Beastie Boys and Eminem to Foo Fighters, Nirvana and Metallic, from The Weeknd and John Legend to Creedence Clearwater and Iggy Pop and the Stooges, its honestly the most odd bizarre mix of everything, the only thing any of it has in common is its all generally pretty upbeat.

I just use Spotify. So mine changes day to day

An anti one

My gym always had bloody Grand Designs on the main speakers (i think one of the staff was an obsessed fan)

How can you work out to talk about slate tiles vs ceramic???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back