Song Contest Part XVI, Host: ???, Theme:???, Noms Due: ???

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smeg Head , how come I don’t hear from you nor see you posting hear for months at a time, but when I do it’s because you’ve given one of my posts a thumbs down?

You’re worse than SM or NinjaSwan when it comes to holding a grudge.

Who stalks around Big Footy anyway giving people’s posts a thumbs down? It’s gotta be one of the most useless things a person can do.

Go on then... If you must... >>>>>>>>>

Who have I held a grudge with? Kind of ironic for you to call me out about holding grudges.

Smeg Head , how come I don’t hear from you nor see you posting hear for months at a time, but when I do it’s because you’ve given one of my posts a thumbs down?

Who stalks around Big Footy anyway giving people’s posts a thumbs down? It’s gotta be one of the most useless things a person can do.

lol what?

Fair melt friend, I entered a few of your rounds of late, this one didn't interest me.

Considered nomming Sparklehorse, Mark Linkous was another tortured musical genius that took his own life too soon.

A lot of his songs are quite dark like this song which I nommed for a previous round (In the olden days they put pennies on the eyes of dead people).

Another dark Sparklehorse classic.

Mark Linkous was a better tortured musical genius than Elliott Smith which most people name drop to sound cool but I've never liked any of his songs.

Sparklehorse have a ton of great songs though, I think I'm the only one here to nom any of their songs which goes to show how clueless you all are.

/melt

Considered nomming Sparklehorse, Mark Linkous was another tortured musical genius that took his own life too soon.

A lot of his songs are quite dark like this song which I nommed for a previous round (In the olden days they put pennies on the eyes of dead people).
giphy.gif

Back One Out genuinely unsure what you meant, dropping a dislike is pretty toxic though, I personally only use angry reacts.
Anyone who frequently drops passive agressive dislikes, I'll just call bomberboy.

Surprised that no one whored with Bowie.

I would have still given this song 5 botes, one of my all time favourite songs, absolute genius.

Quality gif.

I used to to do the catching coins in my hand off the elbow trick but that is next level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised that no one whored with Bowie.

I would have still given this song 5 botes, one of my all time favourite songs, absolute genius.

no previous noms though.
I thought Bowie has had enough noms for now
Best Oz movie of all time IMO.
Better than Scumbus? Or Meat Pie?

Bowie has been flogged to death and almost any of his songs would be considered a bote whore.

Can't remember this Bowie classic being nommed though, came after Let's Dance in 1983 and was a huge hit in 1984, his last great hit imo.

Takes me back to those heady days of the 1984 Blue Light Discos along with Billy Idol's Rebel Yell and Duran Duran's Wild Boys. great times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back