Song Contest Part XVI, Host: ???, Theme:???, Noms Due: ???

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

5. The Old Ceremony
4. Gram Parsons
3. Commodores
2. Rose Windows
1. Ks Choice

Billy: Muse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CONTROVERSY

I'd not heard of The Old Ceremony before, so I got curious just now about my podium getter. It appears as though they've had a monumental stuff-up, somewhere, in their online music media uploading (Google Music, Spotify, Apple Music etc.), because the song that I nominated trustingly as "Late Shift" is not actually Late Shift, it's another song from the same album called "God Said I Could Have You". Meanwhile the real Late Shift has been uploaded everywhere as God Said I Could Have You.

Probably says a lot about their popularity if they haven't picked up on it yet. :$

CONTROVERSY

I'd not heard of The Old Ceremony before, so I got curious just now about my podium getter. It appears as though they've had a monumental stuff-up, somewhere, in their online music media uploading (Google Music, Spotify, Apple Music etc.), because the song that I nominated trustingly as "Late Shift" is not actually Late Shift, it's another song from the same album called "God Said I Could Have You". Meanwhile the real Late Shift has been uploaded everywhere as God Said I Could Have You.

Probably says a lot about their popularity if they haven't picked up on it yet. :$
My nomm was unintended bodgey vote also which copped a Billy

I’m gonna play the Rookie error card

Post-round update! (492)

• Marklar_33 whored his way to a 26th podium finally breaking the 4000 votes barrier.
  • The Speaker get his first podium since his last win in round 471. That takes his tally to 12.
  • Jack The Godfather gets his first billy since his return and his 2nd in the contest overall.
  • The mysterious Nathan Fake appeared again with another unique nom. Who is he? Has JWS made a return? Is it a lurking poster like dazza68 (used to like a lot of misogynist/racist/homophobic comments on the SRP board without actually posting for those who don't know)? Is it an alias? Which one of us can solve this mystery? It's time to bring out the Mystery Machine!
  • Elton Johns Wig has redeemed last round's billy by bolting to his 19th win of the contest! His podium tally also went to 42.
*Encouragement Awards*:
From a top 3 to a trifecta - oogac (Rounds 23 - 24), little graham (Rounds 302-303)

The turtle: Moving one place forward over three consecutive rounds - DroopStDanny (Rounds - 120-122), Smeg Head (Rounds 133-135), NinjaSwan (Rounds 215-217), Plugger35 (Rounds 313-315, Rounds 314-316)

Comeback kid: From donuts to first place - Hard Ball Get (Rounds 27 - 28 and 144-145), thefly (Rounds 18-19), Hard Ball Get (Rounds 144-145), William Wonka (Rounds 393-394)

The people love you again!: From a Billy to first place - Richoatthedisco (Round 36), krisholio14 (Round 54), royboy2 (Round 76), Loonerty (Round 89),royboy2 (Round 111), BlueBelle (Round 115), Ulahoopski (Round 126), Bet on Blue (Round 190), MWPP (Round 249), William Wonka (Round 254), NinjaSwan (Round 378), OES (Round 412), Elton Johns Wig (Round 492)

I'm back in this game!: From last place to top 3 -
SugarShane (Round 47), Gigantor (Round 57), Krisholio14 (Round 65), JoseMourinho (Round 76), Jazny (Round 77), royboy2 (Round 78), JoseMourinho (Round 79), little graham (Round 80), royboy2 (Round 82), edgie (Round 93), Allikat (Round 109), Illinois Nazi (Round 114), Hard Ball Get (Round 145), Melter (Round 148), edgie (Round 193), The Filth Wizard (Round 195), Loonerty (Round 213), Chaisa (Round 224), MWPP (Round 249), GreyCrow (Round 272), Morganashlee (Round 293), William Wonka (Round 394), The Speaker (Round 470)

Podium Billy: Achieve a podium finish but also winning the Billy: edgie (Round 65), royboy2 (Round 135), Sozabarus (Round 187)*, RedmanWasHere (Round 194), NinjaSwan (Round 269), SSwans2011 (Round 421), Harvey Manfrenjensenden (Round 429)*, Jazny (Round 441)

*Also won

De Fault! The Two Sweetest Words in the English Language:
Winning on the back of someone being DQed: Hard Ball Get (Round 66), Gigantor (Round 91), Plugger35 (Round 110), edgie (Round 175), roo2macca (Round 348), GreyCrow (Round 350), raveneyes (Round 354)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back