Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Stokey, Theme: 1994, Votes Due: Sunday Noon AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

5 Something to Talk About – Badly Drawn Boy
4 September – Cry for you
3 Vampire Weekend – Connect
2 Cliff Richard – We Don’t Talk Any more
1 Blind Melon – Three is the Magic Number

BM – Bon Scott with the Valentines – She Said (Sorry Bon)
Snl That Sucks GIF by Saturday Night Live

Great result for a great album.

Hit me with theme ideas, the only one I have currently is an artist you think should represent Australia (or I guess any nation actually) at Eurovision. Someone you think would fit the vibe in some way.
They don't. have the USA in Eurovision but it should still be a colony

Welcome, pls PM me the song if you would like to enter so people don't see which is yours
That's my grandad, he hasn't had his meds today. USA cannot be in Eurovision Pop!!

13 noms. The contest is on its last legs.

The 21 we just had gives me some hope it still has a pulse, but it does seem to be finding away. Is it the themes? I'm not in due to commitments but I'll hopefully be back for the next round.

That's my grandad, he hasn't had his meds today. USA cannot be in Eurovision Pop!!
You have a grandad? He must be 100 million years old.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They don't. have the USA in Eurovision but it should still be a colony

The 21 we just had gives me some hope it still has a pulse, but it does seem to be finding away. Is it the themes? I'm not in due to commitments but I'll hopefully be back for the next round.
Happened this time last year from memory

I’ve stopped playing as I really don’t enjoy everyone’s taste in music and wasn’t enjoying the playlists, I’ll hang around for the melts though

I’ve stopped playing as I really don’t enjoy everyone’s taste in music and wasn’t enjoying the playlists, I’ll hang around for the melts though

This playlist was more for you!

If I win the theme will be MP's Bangers :rainbow:

I came back for a round but not in this one. Just struggling for the time. Once my streak ended there wasn't much keeping me going.

And Dr Who fans? Latest episode with the new Dr shows what happens when the music contest dies
I still haven't seen Jodie Whittaker's season lol... I should probably watch that first. D: I'm a bad Dr Who fan!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back