Song Contest Part XXII, Host: MP_, Theme: Mental Health, Votes Due: Wednesday 9:30pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Story time
Oh dear. I've put my foot in it haha.

1. Sister and others played them to death (I shouldn't complain given some of the rubbish I've listened to).

2. "Kill the Director" was my floor's song in college. I didn't particularly enjoy college for a variety of reasons, one being I hated this song being frequently blasted at random times.

3. That's not enough to be blacklisted though. The main reason occurred when I went to their gig in Melbourne in 2018 but I'll leave what happened up to your imagination.

Fwiw I don't mind the latest album, in particular "Method to the Madness", as it's not as impacted by the aforementioned reasons.

wonder who is next in line for longest streak, i'm around 300 straight

It’s hard to do. Feels like 8yrs getting noms and votes in on holidays, on the ocean with limited internet twice there, think I’ve only been DQ’d once or twice. Last night was a shook one so this was for once far from my mind.

It’s hard to do. Feels like 8yrs getting noms and votes in on holidays, on the ocean with limited internet twice there, think I’ve only been DQ’d once or twice. Last night was a shook one so this was for once far from my mind.
it's a crazy amount of consistency

it's a crazy amount of consistency

Crazy is the word. I think I've missed once since I started (and there's an in between one we count because TubbsFarquhar forgot to put my nom in a playlist).

This is me until the next theme.

im free the hunchback of notre dame GIF

At least the Billy avatar isn't staying for the weekend, I'm odds on to take the mantle.

Speaking of...

Struggling to find 5 songs I want to vote for tbh. It happens I guess. A few goodies in there and I'll rally some 'okays' 😄

Being in your good graces will come to a screeching halt tonight. But I think I gave you 4 votes.

I can't wait to find out who likes one of my fav artists tonight.

At least the Billy avatar isn't staying for the weekend, I'm odds on to take the mantle.

Speaking of...

Being in your good graces will come to a screeching halt tonight. But I think I gave you 4 votes.

I can't wait to find out who likes one of my fav artists tonight.
Geez Ocha, I hope I've returned the favor. I loved one song.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
I know we explained how to nom, but has anyone informed Dinsdale he's meant to listen to the playlist and vote etc?

If only he had SFA teammates he shares a team PM with who also play in the song contest :think:

#SongContestResults

17th - Mkwaju Ensemble - Wood Dance - 1 vote, 1 billy - endure

16th - Free Blood - Never Hear Surf Music Again - 2 votes, 1 billy - omgfridge

15th - Gunther - Ding Dong Song - 8 votes, 5 billies (BILLY WINNER) - spudmaster

Here is your av mate

1713352263123.png

14th - George Harrison - Art of Dying - 12 votes - Fossie 32

13th - Skrillex, Fred again.. & Flowdan - Rumble - 13 votes, 2 billies - Chipmunk

Equal 11th - Abigail Washburn - City of Refuge - 13 votes, 1 billy - myblueroan

Dave Asprey - Fallout - 13 votes, 1 billy - MP_

Remove this Banner Ad

Back