Song Contest Part XXII, Host: TubbsFarquhar, Theme: Songs Beginning With "R", Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Better than a crows jumper or a picture of Josh rachele the campaigner
What are you talking about?! Everyone wants to sport a Crows jumper. Tempted to set this as the billy "reward" now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmm... that's a possibility.

Can I split the votes up and give 2 votes to 7 songs and 1 vote to the eighth best?
Answering my own idjit question like an idjit -

Voting must be on a 5-4-3-2-1 basis with a single Billy Madison vote for the worst song.

Man, I must be losing it!
Trying to think where or how I came across them. Slighty freaked now.😁
So you had a strange feeling of deja vu? Hmm. 🤔

the pink floyd song is only playing on my right speaker. I will give it the benefit of the doubt and listen to the studio song. Hope this isn't frowned upon.
That's because your speakers are in black and white.

Hey Ocha905 I forgot to ask, what's the origins behind your avatar?

In case I hadn't made it obvious, mine centered around my fav show Severance. Stiller gets the nod for Walter Mitty but also directs Severance.

Looking forward to Season 2!

Looking forward to Season 2!
What I love is how nobody has got a ******* clue what's going on or what direction it's going to take.

It's a really talented cast. John Tutorro is in Mr Deeds which I loved, and also The Big Lebowski which I haven't seen yet.

I'm no expert, but every song in the one post makes it difficult to scroll back and forward through the songs.

This thread is not giving me notifications, maybe it doesn't want me 😞
Did you click on the 3 lines in the top right hand corner with '1-20' next to them? That shows the whole list which you can scroll through

Remove this Banner Ad

Back