South Park Season 12 **SPOILERS**

Remove this Banner Ad

DRAMATIC LOOK GOPHER.

I lol'd.

I ____ing love Prime Minister Abootman... hope to see him in later episodes.

This episode was alright, thought they could have done a better job at taking the piss out of the various internet memes though...

I thought the ep was great actually, was alot like a Season 11 episode to me.

Loved the YouTube references, and the strike references as well, also loved the "You know I realised something today..."scene.

I'm such a n00b, I didn't know most of those internet celebs.

Cheers for the links w00dy.

Here's the dramatic gopher/chipmunk

[youtube]a1Y73sPHKxw[/youtube]

not to be confused with dramatic lemur

[youtube]hkqqMPPg2VI[/youtube]

:D:thumbsu:

Dunno i really liked that episode, i knew about all the internet celebrities prior n it just made it alot more funnier.
:thumbsu: from me

Yeah that was an ok episode, id give it about 4.3 out of 5

ATM for me -

1. Major Boobage
2. Tonsil Trouble
3. Canada on Strike
4. Britney's New Look (I thought they went a little too far with this episode lol, was pretty ____ed up

I thought that episode was just below Major Boobage but was up there as one of the funnier SP episodes. When all the you tube celebrities were killing each other I could not stop laughing, especially at Afro Ninja. And the what what in my butt song was very funny.

"you've got me bent over a barrel with my tender ass just waiting to be pulverized by your thrusting manhood"

:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm such a n00b, I didn't know most of those internet celebs.

Cheers for the links w00dy.

Here's the dramatic gopher/chipmunk

thanks for the gopher, couldn't find that one... is awesome...

here's where the woman screaming leave them alone came from...

[youtube]kHmvkRoEowc[/youtube]

18 million views, pretty handy... by the way, this is a guy too...

ERIC CARTMAN IS THE NEW SUBSTITUTE TEACHER
IN AN ALL-NEW "SOUTH PARK" ON
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 9 AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL

Cartman has a gift for reaching the most difficult kids in the school system in an all-new episode of "South Park," entitled "Eek! A Penis!," premiering on Wednesday, April 9 at 10:00 p.m. (ET/PT) on COMEDY CENTRAL.

While their regular teacher, Ms. Garrison, is busy looking for a way to become the man he always intended to be, Cartman is put in charge. Soon after Cartman takes over, the kids' test scores are on the rise. Cartman decides to make a difference by working with some inner-city kids whom no other teacher has been able to reach.

3423a.jpg

this episode should be gold... i'm tipping the best of the season...

new ep - good, not great. Thought there would have been more on Cartman teaching his classmates.
i agree... i thought when all the students passed their class, he beat the grades into them with that cue...

and the penis running around was pretty LOL... althought i was waiting for it to run up someones skirt...

Good average ep, I think it might be hard to regain the greatness of Season 11, so I will go with these new eps without thinking how great last seasons were.

Some good lines and consistent but a tad tired jokes, needed more Cartman teaching his classmates I definetly agree on that.

Have to say though I would like it to pick up a bit more.

ERIC CARTMAN IS THE NEW SUBSTITUTE TEACHER
IN AN ALL-NEW "SOUTH PARK" ON
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 9 AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL

Cartman has a gift for reaching the most difficult kids in the school system in an all-new episode of "South Park," entitled "Eek! A Penis!," premiering on Wednesday, April 9 at 10:00 p.m. (ET/PT) on COMEDY CENTRAL.

While their regular teacher, Ms. Garrison, is busy looking for a way to become the man he always intended to be, Cartman is put in charge. Soon after Cartman takes over, the kids' test scores are on the rise. Cartman decides to make a difference by working with some inner-city kids whom no other teacher has been able to reach.

3423a.jpg

this episode should be gold... i'm tipping the best of the season...

LOL i've not seen it, gold i bet :D :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back