Stephen Dank Shot - please read OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Fairfax reports the Serious Crime Response Team is investigating the incident after a 52-year-old man, believed to be Dank, suffered a head injury after several shots were fired into a home in Gillespie Avenue, in Ascot Vale in Melbourne’s northwest around 2.20am this morning.

Everyone knows where he lives now. can't ever go back there.

which country will he go to if they let him out of the country?

I once got drunk with a person who had worked with a major international crisis agency. They were in Libya for the revolution against Gaddafi. Afterwards, the militias took control. This person was a doctor and working in a field hospital and had been patching up guys fighting against the regime for months. Living with them, theoretically independent but in reality a medic for them. But after the regime fell, these guys became the law. And they very quickly went Mad Max. But she knew some of them very well, she had literally saved their lives in occasion.

Now these guys took to getting revenge and shoring up their position very enthusiastically. And they started bringing her other guys to patch up. Guys who had very clearly been tortured, bits of them ripped off with pliers, that kind of thing. And they asked her to patch them up. It very quickly dawned on her that her good mates were torturing people to the point of death and then bringing them to her to fix up, so they could keep torturing them until they found out or got whatever they wanted.

So she says to her good mates, young men she has been through unimaginable stress with, has held their hands while their friends died in front of them, look guys, I can't do this, I can't act as a kind of doctor to torturers.

And then her mates, her democracy loving young men she admired and had worked with and saved and cried for, told her that if she didn't do what shewas told, she'd be getting the pliers. Because why? Because they had guns and they could do what they wanted and she knew what it was like, why did she think she was any better or different.

She got out by literally sneaking out on a helicopter in the middle of the night.

I don't think any chopper is coming for Danksy.

But how were the churches?

Decode the clue

220px-WhoShotMrBurnsclue.png

Only one name fits.
So it was Wesley Snipes! It's cool, US cops have him covered. Even if he didn't do it.

That street looks like one of those new estates in Pakenham. Wtf was he doing living there :huh:

Not sure if anyone else noticed but on the pre game show last night I was struck that those three morons thought it was funny and implied it would have been better if the attempt succeeded. I know Dank's nothing to admire but not sure attempted murder is all that funny.
Amazing how it wasn't picked up like the MMM conversation and not slammed the three morons like they did to Eddy & co

Bullets flying around make for the impression of a more interesting story to sell, even if there's little to tell.

Just in time for bomma's book launch.

Wonder if we will need google translate to read it (or will google even have the power to translate his incoherent ramblings into English?).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So... on the radio this morning it was revealed that the danksta slept through the shooting. He awoke to blood dripping down his face, and presumed he'd been bashed in a home invasion. Then he heard whistling and on investigating that discovered the bullet holes. So not only did the neighbours not hear the shots, but danksta didn't as well. I expect that the assailant used either a silencer or a cordless drill.

I think he should sack his script writer. The story has more holes in it than danksy's front door.

9NEWS has been told Mr Dank has been in contact with ASADA and the AFL in recent weeks.

Ballistic experts believe the shooting was conducted at close-range, with the offender most likely to have been on foot.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...shot-at-in-melbourne-home#ORgymvi8FlJijoOq.99
Be hilarious if this is linked back to Hird, if Dank is cooperating with AFL and ASADA who is in the gun?

Just in time for bomma's book launch.

Wonder if we will need google translate to read it (or will google even have the power to translate his incoherent ramblings into English?).

I think you have to use Gibberish to English setting....no promises it will work though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back