Straight sets watch. Bye geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

wZPfCbKPoSxJ9Pc7cIrqOOV9JklshMi0If0-cLZF9xR0cS7KKEdwKT3wayF98iN8MlvuS-mggMoQhE7Nr0La_Mgkwvl1Np3-=w320-h180-nc

I actually reckon they'll lose at the Grand Final stage this time. It will be a close game until the last when Dangerfield--or possibly Ablett--will take it upon himself to win the game off his own boot. The crucial turnovers that ensue will lead to opposition--probably Richmond--goals and there will be a lot of pissed off teammates.

I actually reckon they'll lose at the Grand Final stage this time. It will be a close game until the last when Dangerfield--or possibly Ablett--will take it upon himself to win the game off his own boot. The crucial turnovers that ensue will lead to opposition--probably Richmond--goals and there will be a lot of pissed off teammates.
SEN unanimously has them losing narrowly to Port & then getting destroyed by us and I agree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah they're a bunch of pretenders who won't make it that far. Pretty obvious their season is petering out already, then again its nearly October.

Geelong's secret (other than the Cheat Ground) is to treat every H&A game against decent opposition like a final. That's why they beat teams with superior intensity but are ****ed by the time the real stuff starts. The also have too many softies like Duncan, Porkins, Menegola etc. allergic to finals pressure.

In other words Geelong are flat-trackers and they're about to be shown up as the frontrunners they are.

Nah they're a bunch of pretenders who won't make it that far. Pretty obvious their season is petering out already, then again its nearly October.

Geelong's secret (other than the Cheat Ground) is to treat every H&A game against decent opposition like a final. That's why they beat teams with superior intensity but are f’ed by the time the real stuff starts. The also have too many softies like Duncan, Porkins, Menegola etc. allergic to finals pressure.

In other words Geelong are flat-trackers and they're about to be shown up as the frontrunners they are.
Fair call, but surely Chris Scott can get it right after 9 years of trying?

Fair call, but surely Chris Scott can get it right after 9 years of trying?
Only if he doesn't let his ego get in the way. Best of luck with that Handbaggers. :devil:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back