Straight sets watch. Bye geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Nor is mine, you only think it is.

...and yeah, you're shittin' bricks alright. Another finals humilitation around the corner. :devil:
Cool story we all know you are more obsessed with Geelong than you’d own club, somehow in your feeble mind you think our performances somehow validates your existence.

obsession 101

Cool story we all know you are more obsessed with Geelong than you’d own club, somehow in your feeble mind you think our performances somehow validates your existence.

obsession 101

Can we get a spreadsheet showing Bosk's in-season posting vs his finals posting?

Feels like there's a tremendous imbalance

SEN unanimously has them losing narrowly to Port & then getting destroyed by us and I agree.
So lil' Geelong lose to Poort then also lose to themselves... How does that even work cheffy? I agree with the straight setting scenario though.
I can't wait till we win.
FFS podgo. Are you still an on top of the ladder team supported turncoat!
Damn, Happy Buddha, that burn went right over his head :$
Even someone as dense as yourself tiny utensil flogger should realise that the whiny Buddha is one of your own fellow Geelong soft utensils yet more pathetic and soft, and obviously embarrassed to admit it. AKA chefmeister . Typical handbagger. :$:$:$

So lil' Geelong lose to Poort then also lose to themselves... How does that even work cheffy? I agree with the straight setting scenario though.
Even someone as dense as yourself tiny utensil flogger should realise that the whiny Buddha is one of your own fellow Geelong soft utensils yet more pathetic and soft, and obviously embarrassed to admit it. AKA chefmeister . Typical handbagger. :$:$:$
Looks like J''''''''''''''''''''''AIDS has made it back in time for the finals. Hows that $8000 bed and $6000 suits treating you D/H?

obsession 101
Thinking supporting a football team or hating another is how I validate my existence goes to show how little you know about me.

Ripper yarn mate, but yes I do love savoring Geelong's yearly finals choke and the next course is arriving shortly.

Oh ffs another one. Who are you wierdo? :drunk:
Why do you post with so much simultaneous attitude & pain? Are you being bullied or something?

Corio fans sounding legitimately petrified in here :$

Geelong Afl GIF - Geelong Afl Angry GIFs

It's that @Redchest4 pencil dick guy.

I prefer him as this new alias anyway, so who cares?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thinking supporting a football team or hating another is how I validate my existence goes to show how little you know about me.

Ripper yarn mate, but yes I do love savoring Geelong's yearly finals choke and the next course is arriving shortly.
Your obsession is noted

Geelong would be hot favourites to take out their 3rd 'straight sets' crown of the AFL era, following on from 1997 and 2014. If they do they will join West Coast on three 'straight sets' finals exits. An incredible performance, and I'm backing them in.

Of course nothing will compare to Geelong's glorious straight sets exit in the year 1980, during the VFL era. Finishing on top of the ladder that year, and having beaten all other finalists during the home and away season, the Cats (then affectionately called the Handbaggers, before it became politically incorrect), managed to completely choke and lose consecutive finals against Richmond in the 2nd Semi (not surprisingly), and then Collingwood in the Prelim (which had come off difficult matches against North and Carlton, and had finished 5th in the home and away season). Brilliant result.

Of course the catalyst for Richmond beating the Handbaggers that day out at Waverley was 53 year old Kevin Bartlett, who snagged 8 goals.

I was there that day, fa rken beautiful.
The whole final series was great, my favourite by far.
Beating the Handbaggers was good but flogging the Pies by a then record of 81 points was glorious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back