Win Prizes Strength & Loyalty Fund ($0.00 DONATED)

Remove this Banner Ad

231114-SLF-Article-Header-1800x1120.jpg
Image_SL.png

TOTAL DONATED
$0.00 (22/11/2023)

DONORS

XX
XX
XX

Introducing the Strength & Loyalty Fund; a new initiative to provide vital funding for our football future.

We have taken meaningful steps towards forging a strong foundation, delivering revitalised men’s and women’s programs and enhancing our state-of-the-art facilities. Now, we need to continue to build financial stability to create a future to be proud of.

By becoming a Patron of the Strength & Loyalty Fund, you will be directly contributing towards the club’s on-field performance.

Contributions to the Strength & Loyalty Fund will address four key pillars:

• Football Investment​
  • Talent pathways​
  • Infrastructure and facilities​
  • Debt reduction​

Delivering the ultimate success to our fans is our number one priority as a football club and is at the heart of this next chapter. Thank you for your Strength & Loyalty, now and always.

A few wanted me to get this going so here it is, lets see how we do. I'll have to find the thread but when we fundraised to move back to Moorabbin a few years ago, this board donated over $10,000 to the club thanks to the dozens of people in this community that chipped in.

Also, you can donate any amount to be in the list above (amount won't be shown), but for anyone who donates over $20 to the fund, we will update your BF profile with a S&L badge. Please PM me your receipt (you can blur out any sensitive information) for us to get you set up.

(SFgiant reaching out if you would like to give it a go on creating the badge - will get you the dimensions so wait on if you are keen, but I think it's 15x15 px, something St.Kilda-ish like we've done in the past would be good).

Will speak to admin later about getting more rewards for higher donations and will update you once I hear back.

I just forked out a grand to have my old mans name on a plaque at the DFC lol so I'll start by chipping in $20 and probably do more later.

Cheers chiefs and chiefettes.

Has anyone actually been able to donate to this? The stupid Ticketmaster system keeps ******* up on me. I get to the shopping cart after adding it and there is nothing there. The site is terrible and takes ages to load as well. I hope they use any money they get buying an online store that doesn't involve a ticketing business.

Has anyone actually been able to donate to this? The stupid Ticketmaster system keeps ******* up on me. I get to the shopping cart after adding it and there is nothing there. The site is terrible and takes ages to load as well. I hope they use any money they get buying an online store that doesn't involve a ticketing business.
It’s *en terrible. You don’t even have the option not to make it automatically renewable.
I emailed the club and told them I’m happy to make a donation but don’t want to go into auto renew.
Waiting to hear back.

It’s *en terrible. You don’t even have the option not to make it automatically renewable.
I emailed the club and told them I’m happy to make a donation but don’t want to go into auto renew.
Waiting to hear back.

Good luck with that, I remember asking them to not auto renew me since had my own health BS to deal with, they did SFA and still auto renewed, then spammed my mail box about it.

You got further than me, Saints site remembered me, ticketmaster let me login solo, but when I tried to donate it booted me from both for no reason whatsoever and ticketmaster CBF logging in again that I had to create a new password for myself and still couldn't donate.

Is le broken that I gave up and will try again once I know what home modifications I might need to do and when by. Trickerbaster is just atrocious.

Good luck with that, I remember asking them to not auto renew me since had my own health BS to deal with, they did SFA and still auto renewed, then spammed my mail box about it.

You got further than me, Saints site remembered me, ticketmaster let me login solo, but when I tried to donate it booted me from both for no reason whatsoever and ticketmaster CBF logging in again that I had to create a new password for myself and still couldn't donate.

Is le broken that I gave up and will try again once I know what home modifications I might need to do and when by. Trickerbaster is just atrocious.

The first time it kept getting to that point. If you scan the menus there is a link to S&L or something not very clear that you can link to the next page which goes nowhere. I've texted them but haven't heard back yet. I'd rather drive there and shove some notes a tin like the old days. At least I didn't get early onset boomer tech rage in those days.

I admittedly haven't tried yet, but if they're suckering you into an auto renew or subscription service I reckon that's pretty piss poor. What happens when you go to the once off donation option? Or it's not letting you?

I admittedly haven't tried yet, but if they're suckering you into an auto renew or subscription service I reckon that's pretty piss poor. What happens when you go to the once off donation option? Or it's not letting you?
Can’t see that as an option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It seems unclear.
Disappointing tbh. Should've done it how they did the return to Moorabbin fundraiser where people can just do once off's. Think the subscription service will turn a lot of people away.

Just tried again. You go to Membership- Add ons- SL fund and then choose your options .....then loads a blank page in the Shopping Cart section.

You'd think they'd make it easy. I have the fastest Telstra internet plan and each page you load on Ticketmaster takes about a minute to load. Why they'd use anything that those frustration merchants offer as a service is beyond insane. They make going to the footy hard every week and now they punish us in the off season as well.

Disappointing tbh. Should've done it how they did the return to Moorabbin fundraiser where people can just do once off's. Think the subscription service will turn a lot of people away.

Making it easy would help. I was hoping that we'd go back to scan cards to stop having to book tickets every week. The ticketing makes it hard to want to spend 15 minutes on a work day thinking about it and navigating their clunky system. Ticketmaster bogs down as soon as 2 people are on it. Finals is a nightmare because you spend hours trying to get a ticket and their system crashes constantly.

Making it easy would help. I was hoping that we'd go back to scan cards to stop having to book tickets every week. The ticketing makes it hard to want to spend 15 minutes on a work day thinking about it and navigating their clunky system. Ticketmaster bogs down as soon as 2 people are on it. Finals is a nightmare because you spend hours trying to get a ticket and their system crashes constantly.
I'm completely sick of the ticketing system too. Just scan your membership card at the gate ffs it's not hard.

The club got back to me.
You need to ring them if you don’t want to donate with auto renewal.
Thanks for this, I was hoping to clarify that but hadn't had the time yet. Will be giving them a call when I can

Remove this Banner Ad

Back