Discussion Combat Sport Discussion - March 31st - Tszyu v Fundora

Remove this Banner Ad

Pinning the schedules to the top of the page for both boxing and MMA

Sit back and enjoy, fellas 😂😂

Anyone see Kane Cornes fighting Nathan Brown and some other clowns in the media on the undercard? The state of it 😂

Embarrassing to be a fan of AFL sometimes ffs

Lol cornes

Surely he will take a dive

Fight Pain GIF

Ditto
Decent split

Wonder if it's the same area that he was cut against Otto Wallin. Would be easier for it to open back up. Questions questions.

Trip booked and paid for to Perth May 9-13 for Lomachenko-Kambosos :moustache:

Buatsi v Azeez on tomorrow morning for British and Commonwealth light heavyweight titles (also a WBA light heavyweight title eliminator - winner would line up a title fight with Bivol)
Benn v Dobson on aswell

Lovely

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone see Kane Cornes fighting Nathan Brown and some other clowns in the media on the undercard? The state of it 😂

Embarrassing to be a fan of AFL sometimes ffs
I have no idea how they managed to assemble so many F wits in the one thread, every second person is suspended.
4000 posts and 13 likes about sums up the type of people posting

I have no idea how they managed to assemble so many F wits in the one thread, every second person is suspended.
4000 posts and 13 likes about sums up the type of people posting
What

147 posts in that thread Chief, slightly off from 4000

Been in the heat today or smashing down the bongs? Happy to join ya if it's the latter aye 😎

147 posts in that thread Chief, slightly off from 4000

Been in the heat today or smashing down the bongs? Happy to join ya if it's the latter aye 😎
I was referring to one of the posters, i think you have had enough sun toady

Anyone watching the UFC? That post fight interview was the funniest and most unhinged one I’ve ever seen. DC just stood there and let him say whatever he wanted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back