Game Day Round 3, 2024: Essendon v St.Kilda - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 30th March, 4:20PM AEDT *HASTIE DEBUT*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Essendon-vs-St-Kilda.png

A big game with some huge outs for the Saints - King, Henry and Wood missing leaves a massive hole. Hopefully some kids can step up and the system will prevail.

1711615528991.png

Let's go!

Last edited:

This will be tough. How many young players become too many? We expect them to make mistakes, maybe not to have perfected the system yet. But we also know there’s some serious talent there and that momentum can be important.

How fun it’ll be to watch NWM, Owens, Windy, Pou, Wilson, Hastie. Hope a few of them stand up big time.

I’ve got a feeling this will be a breakout game for Pou.

Fingers crossed for a win.

Be interesting to see what they try to do to Sinclair and Nas and how those players handle the attention.

Am I right in thinking that Stocker goes to Gresham? Could be very entertaining, but expect Gresh to get off the chain a few times before Liam squashes him. I suppose it could be h
Hill who takes him, a better match for him speed wise but limits Hilly's run. Otherwise what do we see as the key match ups?

On paper it's an easy win, which carries its own pressure as we traditionally stuff these ones up. Let's see if we've turned the corner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally I'm pretty excited to see the Boris Special debut. Reckon he was picked for a reason and he's in the team now for a reason. Coaches are really backing themselves in! With the oversight of the Boss of course.

I've got a feeling about this kid, seems like a very natural footballer to me! Geelong boy plucked up to the better side of the Bay...

Could be hard to leave out of the team this time next year! Hot tip.

Be interesting to see what they try to do to Sinclair and Nas and how those players handle the attention.

Am I right in thinking that Stocker goes to Gresham? Could be very entertaining, but expect Gresh to get off the chain a few times before Liam squashes him. I suppose it could be h
Hill who takes him, a better match for him speed wise but limits Hilly's run. Otherwise what do we see as the key match ups?

On paper it's an easy win, which carries its own pressure as we traditionally stuff these ones up. Let's see if we've turned the corner.
I don't think they'll get away with too much bullshit niggling tbh. I don't hold a lot of fear for them presently. I think without 2MP they'll struggle.

I don't think they'll get away with too much bullshit niggling tbh. I don't hold a lot of fear for them presently. I think without 2MP they'll struggle.
Hopefully umps will be onto them now that they’ve actually broadcast their intentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back