Preview Round 3, 2024: Essendon v St.Kilda - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 30th March, 4:20PM AEDT *HASTIE DEBUT*

Who Wins?

• Bombers

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Saints

Votes: 65 83.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally, best thread of the year is back, I intend to only communicate in Essendon player gifs šŸ˜Ž

Aussie Rules Sport GIF by Essendon FC

Just had a look at tickets for this one, as much as would pain me to hand over cash to that joke of a club.

Its pretty slim pickings. Nothing available on L1, anywhere. A few bays on L2 have seats towards the back for exhorbitant prices, and L3 looks to be reserved up to Row M, with nothing available near the front, and GA in the nosebleeds. Who knew a mass injecting program would eventually lead to 45k reserved seat members.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pity about the injury/injuries.

You'd think Jones probably stays in the 22. Brings a point of difference and some more speed in that midfield.

I suspect Garcia and Butler are probably competing for the sub role.

If Henry has done a hammy, Collard could become an option again.

I just hope Essendon beat Sydney tomorrow night because if they don't then they'll be really angry for when they play us, and we won't be as angry because we won last night šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ

I'd be resting Windy TBH.

This is the mob that always breaks his hand in the first 5 mins as they can't handle him, so since they'll never forfeit as weak snipers, probably best if we save Windy for everyone else that play fair.

I just hope Essendon beat Sydney tomorrow night because if they don't then they'll be really angry for when they play us, and we won't be as angry because we won last night šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ
C**t šŸ¤£

You know when someone says they laughed out loud and you roll your eyes like yeh yeh.

As soon as I saw ā€œreally angryā€ i spat food out šŸ¤£

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back