Preview Round 1, 2024: Geelong v St.Kilda - GMHBA Stadium, Saturday 16th March, 7:30PM AEDT *COLLARD, WILSON DEBUT*

Who Wins?

• Cats

Votes: 25 28.7%
  • Saints

Votes: 62 71.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hate to say it but I think Geelong will be too good this week. I've got a sick feeling they have a red-hot start this year and then falter as the year goes on and the list age starts to catch up to them. Not sure we can cover Hawkins/Cameron with the backs we've got available.

Praying to God I'm wrong though.

You're starting to sound like someone else trotting out that line , how about you worry about yourself and keep your smart remarks to yourself
How dare you pigeon hole me with the other posters on this site,...I am an individual I will have know and I am a lover not a fighter..and I don't bite, unless that's your preference, and then we would need to discuss a safe word😘

Hear hear! And if I recall correctly it was McCartin vs 2 or 3 defenders who took possession, ran and pumped it into their forward 50 under no pressure.

Didn’t the players meet after the game and revolt and provided Richo with feedback that the coaching was shite?
That definitely rings a bell Cobra.

The feedback given to Richo after the game.

I suspect that was the game were Rooey was absolutely scathing about our coaching during and after the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah he was coaching from the commentary box. Also groaning like us supporters do.
Us blindly kicking down the line to the 2 Cats defenders rebound around the fat side.

It was shocking to watch and it was like welcome to being a Saint supporter Rooey....now you emphasise with our pain

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm gullible, until you laughed I had to google him. I go into op shops to look for vinyl. That guy was a singer too and every op shop has about 10 copies of his albums. He must have sold about a million records. He's always posed like a heart throb but he's got a head like a donkey's arse. Grandma must have had low standards.

I'm gullible, until you laughed I had to google him. I go into op shops to look for vinyl. That guy was a singer too and every op shop has about 10 copies of his albums. He must have sold about a million records. He's always posed like a heart throb but he's got a head like a donkey's arse. Grandma must have had low standards.
But Gomer from the USMC kicked against the wind! Great old style singer though & played the part perfectly!

I'll be interested to see how Mannagh goes for the Cats. I remember a few on here were keen on him for the draft (maybe mid-season draft?) Hopefully he's a spud!
Xy1J8SR.gif

But Gomer from the USMC kicked against the wind! Great old style singer though & played the part perfectly!

I'm not understanding any of that. I've forgotten his real name but I recognise the face. There are certain records that are in every op shop. I looked it up one time and record sales in Australia sold adult contemporary music of that period heaps more than rock and pop music. I guess older people had the cash.

Would you prefer the day spider kicked 9 and we lost by 40?

The day we lost by 20 goals?

The day the 04 saints came from the heavens only to then snatch defeat from the jaws of victory?
(Personal favourite)

The day Scotty Watters had us start well to then kick … 1 goal in 3 quarters of footy?

The day Richo had us infront at half time. Then we kicked 2 goals in the second half.

I love the cattery

Don’t forget Roberton collapsing there as well. We’re certainly due for some luck down there.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jim Neighbours.
Was banging Rock Hudson as well.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back