Preview Round 3, 2024: Essendon v St.Kilda - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 30th March, 4:20PM AEDT *HASTIE DEBUT*

Who Wins?

• Bombers

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Saints

Votes: 65 83.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think this game is more danger than many think….Bombers can score quickly…Stringer saves his days out for us often ….I suspect they’ll target Nas etc who they know we like to use often …2 rucks to work Marshall over and stretch us going forward….i hope we belt them but I think it’s a tough one tbh
Yep, i'm not confident to be honest. Windy, Owens, Byrne's, Wilson, and our older guys are going to have to be on point. They'll definitely target Nas, so expecting a quieter game from him. Higgo would want to be as damaging as he was last week. Pou playing mostly forward for this game would be better for us. It's not a game where people can be carried in positions that they are learning/struggling in. We should be putting these guys to the sword, but we're too depleted for that.
It's a big game with a few red flags flapping for mine. I wouldn't want to be getting too cocky.

Yep, i'm not confident to be honest. Windy, Owens, Byrne's, Wilson, and our older guys are going to have to be on point. They'll definitely target Nas, so expecting a quieter game from him. Higgo would want to be as damaging as he was last week. Pou playing mostly forward for this game would be better for us. It's not a game where people can be carried in positions that they are learning/struggling in. We should be putting these guys to the sword, but we're too depleted for that.
It's a big game with a few red flags flapping for mine. I wouldn't want to be getting too cocky.
I agree. Saints by 157. Bombers will be putting in a submission for priority picks by the time we've finished with them.

Doctor Spaceman have you ever worked your face swap magic on this video? If not, would you? Could you? Hammer time for the Scarlet Gash Edgelords again. Redman to get reported. Caminiti to kick a bag.

I agree. Saints by 157. Bombers will be putting in a submission for priority picks by the time we've finished with them.
You just never know Remboy.

We beat them by 108 points in the last game of 2008 to sneak into 4th place.

Ahhhh...those were the days.

:) :)

Doctor Spaceman have you ever worked your face swap magic on this video? If not, would you? Could you? Hammer time for the Scarlet Gash Edgelords again. Redman to get reported. Caminiti to kick a bag.

Hopefully it doesn’t get deleted in these crazy new times we’re living in

wK8SizL.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was hoping to see an Edgelord get smacked with that stop sign but I'll take it!

You should enjoy this video. it's about 10 years old but it's still gold, created by the Bay 13 shoopmaster oogac.

You should enjoy this video. it's about 10 years old but it's still gold, created by the Bay 13 shoopmaster oogac.

Ah, nothing like revisiting a old classic again ;)

I am looking forward to The Edge being released later this season. It is bound to be another classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back