Preview Round 2, 2024: St.Kilda v Collingwood - MCG, Thursday 21st March, 7:30PM AEDT *SPUD'S GAME* *ROSS 200TH* *BYRNES 50TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 33 48.5%
  • Magpies

Votes: 35 51.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm confident and will no doubt place a little wager like i did in the old days when I'd take the ferry to Sorrento TAB.

Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel. And in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on ‘em. ‘Give me five bees for a quarter,’ you’d say. Now, where were we? Oh, yeah! The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt which was the style at the time.

The space to really show what we’re trying to craft with run and speed. Our backs can hold their forwards to a very manageable score - more optimistic for this than the Geelong game somehow!

Sinclair for Ross
Hopefully Stocker is alright, but even if he is he will probably get weeks for hurting poor Dangerflog's knees.
Stocker did not look good after that collision. I would be surprised if he gets up with such a short break.
Hopefully we look at McLennan to come in and play small as we will need a small defender for Schultz/Hill/Elliott but have a feeling we will just shuffle the magnets.

Stocker did not look good after that collision. I would be surprised if he gets up with such a short break.
Hopefully we look at McLennan to come in and play small as we will need a small defender for Schultz/Hill/Elliott but have a feeling we will just shuffle the magnets.
If we go in without Stocker and Jweb we'll be as soft as butter. Gus is all we got unfortunately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cordy will stay till at least round 5.
Midfield needs reorganisation.
In Sincs and Jones. Out Crouch and Stocker.
Leave Collard in and bench (sub) Higgins. Wilson has good closing speed and pressure for a forward, so does Collard.
B Wilkie, Cordy, Windhager
HB NWM Battle Bonner

We will be fine.
This Is Fine GIF

We are lacking another genuine lockdown defender option without Webster/paton. Stocker fights hard, but struggles against the nippy smalls, I haven’t seen much of McLennan, but I think we might have to see if he is up to it, until at least Webster is back.

No reason at all why Ross can't be that defender. He's already a solid tagger when required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back