Preview Round 2, 2024: St.Kilda v Collingwood - MCG, Thursday 21st March, 7:30PM AEDT *SPUD'S GAME* *ROSS 200TH* *BYRNES 50TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 33 48.5%
  • Magpies

Votes: 35 51.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crouch listed as emergency so not injury related or being underdone.

I made the subtle point in relation to observations Crouch was "underdone", however Lyon sides are self proclaimed the hardest working and fittest, flint hard, self picking side in the comp, so how does Crouch get picked on that basis for R1. It didn't make sense.

Nup he wasn't underdone.

He just put in a shocker and Lyon has dropped him...but don't be surprised If there's a late change and he plays..Crouch on notice me thinks.

I made the subtle point in relation to observations Crouch was "underdone", however Lyon sides are self proclaimed the hardest working and fittest, flint hard, self picking side in the comp, so how does Crouch get picked on that basis for R1. It didn't make sense.

Nup he wasn't underdone.

He just put in a shocker and Lyon has dropped him...but don't be surprised If there's a late change and he plays..Crouch on notice me thinks.

It’s been pretty well documented, so without repeating the same thing, there wasn’t much else to choose from (Hugo would’ve been the alternative) and sincs back in gives another option

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Does anyone know if sinclair has been training with the backs or the mids?

Not sure but he played mostly HB even last year when we were desperate for mids. He's been missing for ages with a calf so not really training.

Nup he wasn't underdone.

Clearly limping throughout the game, and couldn't make contests. He was basically playing on one leg. If he's on notice then it has nothing to do with his output, he has been our most consistent mid pretty much since he's arrived. Whatever it is, The club is not going to tell us.
In my eyes he's not match fit...and needs a few km's run in real game time. A game or two with Sandy, and he'll be back. Jones will be likely be injured again after this one anyway, so there won't be much choice.

My prediction for this game is that at some point I'll be yelling "why the hell don't they play Owens as a midfielder?"

My contribution to the Autopsy thread will likely be "why the hell don't they play Owens as a midfielder?"
In the same vein mine is: put someone (Windhager) on Daicos/ Why didn't we tag Daicos? He had 42 touches against us last year and Hawthorn showed that you can negate his influence with some pressure.

Has everyone seen the channel 7 promo for tomorrow night? All about the pies. No mention of spuds match or anything about us. Hope we smash them
Just about over 7
How shyte are they?
B grade promotion for the game - cringe stuff ffs at steal some decent ideas off rugby
The new “Talking Footy” is just garbage …
All you hear about…Collingwood Essendon Carlton throw in AFL interstate love child of your choice….
Just trash

Not that surprised that Crouch got dropped as he looked underdone, not sure Jones will be much better though after being out for so long.

He will at least give us more speed in the midfield but he is also more injury prone, hopefully he can get through a full game.

Collard being dropped isn't that surprising either, he didn't have much impact as the sub and doesn't look ready for AFL level.

King overlooked two good opportunities to pass to Collard improving goal chances after the kid ran into better positions. I bet he’s feeling a bit dirty

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back