Game Day Round 3, 2024: Essendon v St.Kilda - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 30th March, 4:20PM AEDT *HASTIE DEBUT*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m hearing our players had an interrupted sleep due to nightmares about Nick Hind’s edge.

Hopefully umps will be onto them now that they’ve actually broadcast their intentions.
True story - StKevins (Scott brothers) were playing Carey in APS football. Big game for 2 top teams

Carey’s best player plays on the Wing. Before the first bounce one of the Scott brothers (not sure which) lines up on the Wing (doesn’t normally play there).

The siren goes and the umpire is just about to bounce the ball and Scott stomps on the Carey kids foot and breaks it. The kid hobbles off in the first 15 seconds of the game and off to hospital.

That’s the mentality we are dealing with!

This will be tough. How many young players become too many? We expect them to make mistakes, maybe not to have perfected the system yet. But we also know there’s some serious talent there and that momentum can be important.

How fun it’ll be to watch NWM, Owens, Windy, Pou, Wilson, Hastie. Hope a few of them stand up big time.

I’ve got a feeling this will be a breakout game for Pou.

Fingers crossed for a win.
Young doesn't matter if they perform. We're probably only carrying Pou, Wilson and Hastie this week and that's TBD on how they go of course.

I’m hearing our players had an interrupted sleep due to nightmares about Nick Hind’s edge.

True story - StKevins (Scott brothers) were playing Carey in APS football. Big game for 2 top teams

Carey’s best player plays on the Wing. Before the first bounce one of the Scott brothers (not sure which) lines up on the Wing (doesn’t normally play there).

The siren goes and the umpire is just about to bounce the ball and Scott stomps on the Carey kids foot and breaks it. The kid hobbles off in the first 15 seconds of the game and off to hospital.

GAME DAY - BRING IT ON ❤️🤍⚫

elWuz8P.gif

You think that teenage kid put himself on the wing then?

This will be tough. How many young players become too many? We expect them to make mistakes, maybe not to have perfected the system yet. But we also know there’s some serious talent there and that momentum can be important.

How fun it’ll be to watch NWM, Owens, Windy, Pou, Wilson, Hastie. Hope a few of them stand up big time.

I’ve got a feeling this will be a breakout game for Pou.

Fingers crossed for a win.
You would imagine we are at our limit today with regards to managing performance and kids playing.

This will be a good win if we can do pull it off

Anybody without a ticket, shoot me a PM, more than happy to send a couple through for free. Will be transferred directly to your email. N.B. Tickets are in Level 3, Aisle 33. Tickets are KIDS TICKETS so it's your own risk of not getting in (I've never ever had a problem, if you do some screenshots/editing)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back