Discussion Combat Sport Discussion - March 31st - Tszyu v Fundora

Remove this Banner Ad

Pinning the schedules to the top of the page for both boxing and MMA

cfskn2Ozn7j9K.webp

Taylor-Catterall is going to be an absolute ripper. April 28th. Both hate one another, many believe Catterall was robbed in the first fight. Pressers have been absolutely unreal too 😂

I reckon Tyson has a sneaky chance tbh 😂 still throws some venom and I know it's only pad work but I reckon he's still got a bit going on there.

Jesus , I just read that Jake Paul is going to fight Iron Mike , Not sure what Mike has got to gain by doing this except cash

Id hate to see him get beaten by Paul
Mike doesn't need the cash
I think he wants to show him he ain't a boxer's butthole

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poirier might be my favourite fighter, love that he fights all the best guys, doesn't care about protecting a record, and always is in absolute wars. Guy is such a champ.

Was interested in seeing how MVP would go, had a bunch of viral moments in Bellator (what he did to Evangelista Santos was brutal);

Entertaining fighter. Saw much of the same today, toyed with Holland a bit and showed he belongs at the level.

And a big win for the Aussie Maddalena. Puts him into the top 5.

Good card!

Watching Prince Naseem v Kevin Kelley at MSG back in '97

Kelley was incensed before the first bell even rang, because Naseem took 9 minutes to get to the ring - boxing rules state the max amount of time for a ringwalk is 10 minutes, lmao

Remove this Banner Ad

Back