Subway to remove stamp offers

Remove this Banner Ad

I used them a lot. I eat Subway 3-4 times a week, and am devastated that they are taking this away.....

I saw that they were taking it away in SA when i was there in March, and thought it would only be a matter of time until they did it in Perth.

At least they are honouring the ones you already have until December. I need 3 more for one more free footlong. I will have to get these before June 31st.....

Star said:
They lost me when they deleted Horseradish as a sauce option,

What were they thinking?
I still like my subs, but I was ****ed off when they got rid of Chilli sauce. Now all there is 'Sweet' chilli. Come on, how can you make your taste buds earn their keep with jalapeno's and pepper without real chilli to help? :mad:

Then there's chicken teriyaki and a couple of others. They seem to come on and go off the menu a couple of times every year. Either they are popular enough to keep or not.

I remember reading at a subway when they first released that news earlier this year that they would be creating "Subway Cash" instead. Did they end up doing that or not?

Never really collected the stamps anyway...always lost them and never had subs often enough to remember where I put the card thing.

Macca19 said:
Never really collected the stamps anyway...always lost them and never had subs often enough to remember where I put the card thing.

The same for me. It was incredibly easy to misplace the stamps that the last few times I've been to Subway I haven't bothered with them.

A better idea would've been the use of stamps on a card, although I'm guessing the Subway leaders thought this would be too easy to exploit. Didn't really matter as it turned out.

They should reduce the price of the subs, there ridicilously expensive for what you get. I can make a sandwich at home for 50c ffs.

I do love their cookies though, there good :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back