Got a goal to lose 10kg in 4 months

Remove this Banner Ad

Wormkilla

Team Captain
Oct 17, 2022
AFL Club
West Coast
Hello all. I’m 40 years old, 5 foot 11 and 96kg. I’m quite solid and carry a bit of muscle but I’m carrying an uncomfortable amount of fat.

Basically I want to lose weight for better heart health. And to feel and look healthier. And also I’m hoping eating better will help the psoriasis I have on my lower legs. And the last year or so my snoring has gotten a lot worse so I’m wanting to help out my wife lol.

In terms of physical activity I used to play a lot of team sport like footy but now all I do is play golf. At least one 18 hole round walking a week, and a couple of practice sessions. But nothing else really. I’m planning to do a couple of interval training running sessions a week.

I’ve started tracking my weight daily and cutting shite out like snacks and sugar.

What Id like to know is what does eating look like for losing weight even if I’m not upping the ante physical activity wise? In terms of daily eating.

Also, does anyone have any good interval training apps for running that can be used to monitor performance over time and reach milestones?

Thanks!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back