• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 22, 2009
LOL @ Norf
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GeeLOL sucks, so does $hitney
Awww, what's wrong guys. Ran outta peptides? No more anti-aeging wonderpowder to snort at 3qtr time when the chips were down?

Suffer you filthy cheating bastards, about time your disgusting club got its arse kicked on the field. (ASADA will take care of you off the field in due time)

Nocheating.gif

"No premiership for you!"

No_Soup_For_You_Wide.png

injunction board.

Really Boskie....... suck s**t? That is the last thing YOU should be saying as one may infer it literally.

Well, Bosk and sucking DO go hand in hand. Or is that gland in hand?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F**k me, you know Essendon suck giant gobs of arse when friggin BOSK is favouring the Cats o_O
Dude I was cheering on every Cats goal tonight. Can't say I even felt the slightest bit guilty doing it either.

Watching the drug cheats finally get their comeuppance felt almost as good as seeing my own side win. For once I'm genuinely thankful towards Geelong, they've done the rest of the football world a favor by beating these cheating pricks. :thumbsu:

Awww, what's wrong guys. Ran outta peptides? No more anti-aeging wonderpowder to snort at 3qtr time when the chips were down?

Suffer you filthy cheating bastards, about time your disgusting club got its arse kicked on the field. (ASADA will take care of you off the field in due time)

Nocheating.gif

You have no right to use geelong success to troll others.

"No premiership for you!"

No_Soup_For_You_Wide.png

Back